The Canceling of FEU

While I procrastinate on putting the song together, how about we do what every online community is doing these days, embracing cancel culture.

Feel free to cancel your favorite hack makers here. Destroy them with facts and logic, or just completely make stuff up. The media can’t tell the difference, so why should we? I’ll start.

Once upon a time in a faraway land (close to a year ago on Discord), Eric (a total ass clown) asked me to spend my weekend looking for animations to use in his insignificant hack known as “The Heroes We Deserve.” Some hero he turned out to be, expecting the members of his team to do work that they were perfectly fine with doing on days when they had time to do them. Asinine, I tell you. Thus, I declare @anon98251803 canceled.

5 Likes

Runa Does a Thing is canceled

3 Likes

Runa never actually did anything.

5 Likes

Many are doing their thing.
But few have done their thing.

2 Likes

My favorite loser Arch is CANCELLED.

9 Likes

You’ll be able to see Lily again, Siegfried.
Edit: Really though EN’s presentation inspired me to hop into the hacking scene.

7 Likes

nickt is cancelled

6 Likes

Okay I’m just gonna come out and say that “cancel culture” is like the most twitter / tumblr trend I’ve seen in years and, while I don’t throw the word cringey around unironically, is incredibly, unironically cringy. Paired with the clown emote, the entire basis of this “humor” is essentially saying “me right you wrong lol”. It’s about as much of a nonjoke as the “nobody: absolutely no one:” thing. There’s no joke, it’s just an opinion presented in a childish manner in which there is no perceived room for any form of debate - it’s close minded, it’s ignorant, and it’s not funny at all. The basis of the “joke” is one community laughing at another for having a different view or opinion. In fact, people who would find such a thing funny are likely insecure and require the validation of a constant mockery of said other group and their opposing views. Essentially it’s very thinly veiled bullying and circlejerking. Of course I don’t expect anything better out of twitter or tumblr, but I’m about as sick of hearing about it as I am of hearing about what YouTuber did what bad drama thing we can farm for free internet points. These people need to grow up.
Also, inb4 “pikmin cancelled XDddDDddDD”.

17 Likes

Yeah, cancel culture is the worst. But I don’t see it going away anytime soon, so we might as well meme on it in the meantime.

And Pik, you were canceled the moment you got involved with THWD. There’s no recovering from that.

3 Likes

Sun God’s Wrath cancelled. Instead of reviving Mikey, he just bloated the game with more and more kaizo each time we asked for Mikey to be playable.

3 Likes

You take that back, Sun God’s Wrath (and Mikey) live on in the hearts of all of its fans. Mikey is an immortal legend and will never die

6 Likes

He is. He really should’ve let Mikey live physically, but yes, he’s in our hearts.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

This gave me a heart attack for a second ;A;

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

4 Likes

(post cancelled by author, will not be automatically deleted in 24 hours even if flagged)

3 Likes

(author withdrawn by flag, will be automatically posted in 24 hours unless deleted)

4 Likes

Can we cancel Arch? (a total brass town) He called me a poindexter :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Let’s cancel Lorenz, he thinks commoners should do other jobs than nobles.

1 Like