The Canceling of FEU

You asked for it

But I was cancelled before I could go through with it.
XDddDDddDD

7743 (Ass total a clown) made an easy-to-use hacking tool which made Fire Emblem hacking much more accessible and rendering FEditor and Nightmare useless! How dare he contribute to the community and make it easier to get into rom hacking! Canceld!!! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: (Insert more clown emojis)

3 Likes

Alright, I need to be upfront with yā€™all.
Two people in our community have been back-stabbing, fake-faced cowards. @anon30371999 and Mystletainn are not your friendsā€¦ and have been CANCELLED

3 Likes

I cancel myself for being incredibly unproductive.

2 Likes

Can I cancel this thread?

3 Likes

I cancel this idiot named MrGreen3339. He put these absolutely broken flying mages in his hack and named the main characterā€™s dad after the Castlevania guy. And heā€™s too busy with other hack ideas instead of making the postgame like heā€™s supposed to.

(1) This is the worst clickbait title
(2) I miss when these quick-turn things that shouldnā€™t be taken seriously stayed in The Under / #underest
(3) What happened to ā€œrespect each otherā€? (Oh yeah, no one reads the guidelines.)

3 Likes
  1. I never really intended it to be clickbait, though yeah, I guess I can see that.

2. If we keep everything to the Under, whatā€™s the point of even having the community tag?

3. Itā€™s a meme, weā€™re all friends here.

1 Like

Jokey short-time stuff I reckon should stay within under, less we want it to define the community discourse.

Also, weā€™re not.

2 Likes

My tears were cancelled after reading this thread.

4 Likes

I feel you, friend. Thereā€™s a Mikey shaped hole in my heart; and Iā€™ve got nobody to fill it with.

8 Likes

inb4 Blademaster reads this and cancels Mikey even further, bloating the maps with more enemies and inflation than Scraiza could ever handle

3 Likes

I am cancelling TAMBO. How DARE he make fun of Xenith.
Itā€™s okay to call out on Myst because apparently everyone does so cancel him too

3 Likes

Dw my dude, people have tried to cancel us before, we like a good challenge

3 Likes

vietnam flashbacks

1 Like

Just ask SF Fan Projects section what happens to motherf***ers who try to cancel FEU.

5 Likes

I mean I can delete the thread if people want me to. I donā€™t want to cause any problems.

1 Like

Jokeā€™s on you, Iā€™ve finished all the hacks I started

2 Likes

Hereby, I announce the official cancelation of this entire website if people do not figure out how to hack the rankings in FE7 to work correctly in the span of the next 7 days.

2 Likes

I hereby cancel Elibean Nights- whoops too late.

6 Likes