(380% max for normal units)

HP: 60
STR: 70
SKL: 65
SPD: 70
LCK: 70
DEF: 25
RES: 20

Description: A Cinderace that longs to travel the world. Happy and charismatic.

Death Quote: Don’t worry about me, I always knew this was gonna happen. Lori, Tyler, forgive me.

Portrait:
24. Cinderace Captain FE7

Portrait made by, you know it, me. Later I’ll officially release this portrait, with the right FE8 color scheme.

(4 items/ 1 special item)
Inventory:
Silver Sword
Brave Sword
Hand Axe
Vulnerary

(If you feel like it)
Personality: Consider this as a more or less guest appearance of a character from a romhack that I plan to make in the future, he’s also one that I had in mind for a long time:
A happy and easygoing Cinderace, he likes to make friends with some of the people he meets. Sometimes he can be a bit pushy in wanting to do things with others, alongside making some occasional risque remarks, and being too impulsive when confronted against something that makes him angry or excited, but other than that he is a chivalrous person (or uh, Pokemon) that wants to get to know the world better and see what it has to offer. Some of his best friends are a Lopunny (Lori) and a Typhlosion (Tyler).

Other (Credits or other stuff I could’ve forgotten):
Here’s an alternate death quote if you beat him in the gaiden chapter 16x/17x “The Port of Badon”:
Hey, you didn’t need to go like that. Aw man, now my knee’s injured. Well, guess I ain’t fighting anymore. See ya!

1 Like

Since Rinkah didn’t work out, here’s another one.

Name: Devora
Replacing: Rath
Affinity: Light
Class: Cavalier

(+3/-3)
Boon: STR
Bane: HP

Growths:

HP: 75%
STR: 55%
MAG: 0%
SKL: 50%
SPD: 55%
LCK: 45%
DEF: 65%
RES: 25%

Description: A steadfast mercenary from Tuscana. Values justice over money.

Death Quote: This is… as far as I could get…

Portrait:
RandomWizard F2E 14

Credits: RandomWizard

Inventory:
-Steel Sword
-Javelin
-Vulnerary
-Mine

Personality: A mercenary that values honour and justice over being paid since she was member of a family of knights before falling in disgrace. Due her noble upbringing, she is usually polite with everyone, and despite her stoic demeanour, she can be quite talkative if someone brings up any of her passions: history, jousting or horse racing.

Other (Credits or other stuff I could’ve forgotten): N/A

2 Likes

Name: Taylor
Replacing: Oswin
Affinity: Fire
Class: Fem Archer

Boon: Con
Bane: Res

Growths:
(450% for prepromotes)
(500% for “Stone” users. Manaketes and all that)

HP: 55
STR: 100
SPD: 30
LCK: 30
DEF: 50
RES: 50

Description:
Couldn’t find a makima portrait, makes pmes

Death Quote:
Makima… is Queeen!!!

Portrait:

Credit: freefall

Inventory:
A slim bow (renamed to SWIFT (All caps), Steel bow, Vuln
(If you feel like it)

Personality:
The average typical fe fan reincarnated as an anime girl. Also likes taylor swift.

3 Likes

Name:Shark
Replacing:Karel
Affinity:Fire
Class:Swordmaster

(+3/-3)
Boon:Str
Bane:Spd

Growths:
(450% for prepromotes)
(500% for “Stone” users. Manaketes and all that)

HP:50
STR:40
SKL:90
SPD:120
LCK:80
DEF:55
RES:15

Description:A man from Sacae who seems to know Elly.

Death Quote:Elly… I’m sorry…

Portrait:Uhai {Brave, bandana} {Garytop}.png
(Portrait by Graytop)

Inventory:Wo Dao, Vulnerary

(If you feel like it)
Personality:Calm and reserved, he’d prefer not to be with other people as he feels like that bonds are ephemeral as he is reaching the end of his days.

Other (Credits or other stuff I could’ve forgotten):I’d like for Elly to recruit him instead of Lyn or the main lord. For their recruitment convo it would go like this:
Elly: Dad! I found you!
Shark: …
Elly: Dad, come on! Granpapa has been waiting sick for you!
Shark: …
Elly: Dad…
Shark: I’m dying. Leave me be.
Elly: Okay, so you’re dying from your illness, so what? Daddy and his little girl can still have a good time even when one of them is dying like you! Come on!
Shark: * Nods *

2 Likes

Playble Template

Name: Sacaean
Replacing: Bartre
Class: Myrmidon

(+3/-3)
Boon: Str
Bane: Res

Growths:

HP: 105
STR: 85
SPD: 40
LCK: 40
DEF: 25
RES:20

Description: A man for Sacae who seems to have lost his memories. Batta’s best buddy.

Death Quote: Batta, where are you. I …

Portrait: image

Inventory: Iron Blade, Wind Edge, Vulnerary, Pure Water

2 Likes

Name: Lori
Replacing: Rebecca
Class: Myrmidon

(+3/-3)
Boon: STR
Bane: DEF

Growths:

HP: 55
STR: 70
SPD: 75
LCK: 60
DEF: 15
RES: 40

Description: A Lopunny that’s good at swordsmanship. Kind and generous.

Death Quote: Can’t go on anymore, I’m so sorry. Scott, I-

Portrait:
29. Lopunny Myrmidon FE7
Another portrait made by me. Actually an edit of this pokemon having a Myrm outfit, further edited with FE7 colors.

Inventory:
Saber (30 use, 11 MT, 90 HIT, 5 WT, 30 CRIT, D Rank sword, Only usable for Myrmidons and Swordmasters)
Estoc
Icon made by Orihara Saki

Vulnerary
Pure Water

(If you feel like it)
Personality: As a continuation of the previous character I’ve submitted, here’s Lori, Scott’s girlfriend. Ever since childhood he got to know Scott, and were friends ever since then. As of now he and Tyler went traveling to other places, but as of starting the main story, Lori travels with (whoever replaces Eliwood)'s party with the hope of seeing them again. She’s a kind girl (or uh, bunny pokemon), who makes sure to help others in whatever they need. She can be a bit shy sometimes, but deep down there’s a fierce fire growing inside of her, which she can put to use to decimate the enemies before her.

If you can, make it so that Lori has a paired ending with Scott. Since Dart (the character Scott is replacing) has a paired ending with Farina, you can replace Farina’s spot for having an A support with Lori getting one. If you don’t know how to tho then skip this last bit.

Also I’ve modified the previous submission I’ve made so that Scott has an alternate death quote in the port of Badon chapter and he has different growths. Additionally, I’ve fixed his portrait in the part of the eye frames.
24. Cinderace Captain FE7

YEP. Lazy. I don’t feel like spriting and have no idea how long this’ll go for, so I’m just going to toss placeholders for Hathor and Fasha.

Hathor~ (Citrus)

Fasha~ (Levin64)

2 Likes

Hmm. That first Portrait looks familiar

1 Like

Does it? How do you mean?

1 Like

The restrictive pme. Seraphina

1 Like

PMEs are cool, but you know what’s cooler? Generals.

Name: Onyx
Replacing: Renault
Affinity: Fire
Class: General (F)

(+3/-3)
Boon: Strength
Bane: Luck

Growths:
(450% for prepromotes)

HP: 95
STR: 115
SKL: 40
SPD: 5
LCK: 10
DEF: 95
RES: 90

Description:
A legendary blacksmith coerced into
forging weapons for the Black Fang.

Death Quote:
I wonder… if I’ll fare better…
in the next life…?

Portrait:
{Goldblitzx} F2U OC 16
Credit: Goldblitzx

Inventory:
Brave Sword
Brave Axe
Light Rune

(I feel like it)
Personality:
Onyx was a legendary blacksmith, but was blackmailed by the Black Fang into forging the legendary S-rank weapons (that appear on the final map) for them. In shame for her actions, she prayed for forgiveness in a shrine on the Dread Isle, before being recruited to fight against her former employers.

What do you plan on doing with Athos? He has a unique class and two prfs like the lords, as well as having zero in all of his personal bases bar luck. If the lords are getting unique classes and weapons, I feel like his replacement should as well.

2 Likes

Name: Kaari
Replacing: Canas
Affinity: Ice
Class: Pegasus Knight

Ability
-Steal

(+3/-3)
Boon:
Bane: HP

Growths:

HP: 70
STR: 60
SKL: 50
SPD: 80
LCK: 30
DEF: 40
RES: 50

Description: Poor thief, poor pegasus knight. At least can fly and steal.

Death Quote: “At least it’s finally over…”

Portrait:
BiggsLittleMan (F2U&E)-3

Inventory:
-Slim Lance
-Javelin
-Vulneary
-Speedwing

(If you feel like it)
Personality: A girl who never really managed to decide on one thing she wants to be. While she may appear as a pegasus knight, her true desires are shown with her hands capable of stealing. She wants to make statues but while she has the hands of someone precise, she just can’t bring her own vision to life. She is a girl with great social problems. But she does join you, maybe finding worth on this adventure of yours. This combination of a pegasus knight that can steal does allow itself for some neat things, don’t you agree?

Original portrait by BiggsLittleMan , recolor by me.

4 Likes

Eyo this is looking good i love seeing PME’s. especially since you added personality to your characters like this is amazing. keep me posted on the progress so i could give the PME a playthrough

2 Likes

I changed the bane and added credits

[FE7] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Feat. New Classes, More Info In!) - #224 by TheEmeraldKing267 Then I can also recommend this PME. I even write supports for this one! This one even has an unique class meta.

3 Likes

Btw I think I may wanna write a support between my two characters. Something to give them both a chance to develop.

2 Likes

Alrighty, i wouldnt mind offering up one of my own. here goes nothing

Name: Biggs (age19)
Replacing: Sain
Class: Knight (Promotes to General)

Ability
-Canto-

(+3/-3)
Boon: Skill
Bane: Luck

Growths:

HP: 90%
POW: 65%
SKL: 60%
SPD: 30%
LCK: 15%
DEF: 65%
RES: 25%
(hopefully the stats feel a bit balanced for a Knight since I referenced Oswins growths and played around with it)

Description: A Young Wheat Farmer from a small town. A bit of a day dreamer

Death Quote: Wedge…Jessie…I wont be home…for the next Harvest…

Portrait:
1 Biggs
(portrait made by myself)

Inventory:
Iron Lance
Iron Axe
Iron Sword
Iron Bow
(He basically comes with a lil bit of everything so you dont have to spend too much money supplying your other units, just trade them over if you want.)

(If you feel like it)
Personality: Biggs is just your typical country farm boy from a huge family of 12. And since hes considered the eldest son of the family, hence they call him Biggs. Biggs always dreamed of the day he could have his own wheat farm with a beautiful wife and a family to raise, much like the stories his grand pappy used to tell him. Unfortunately, Bandits raided his Village and burned down his family prized crop fields. Biggs swore to take arms and find the one responsible for destroying his family’s legacy. And somehow underneath that all that armor still lies a young tender country heart yearning for love.

[/quote]
I’m supposed to be meeting Wedge and Jessie ‘ere, but I reckon y’all would love an extra set o’ hands in clearing the fields of these unwanted rapscallions. The Names Biggs, well thats what mama calls me for i am the biggest of the family.

3 Likes

I saw that the Lyn replacement had been filled. If you don’t mind me asking who is Cherry?

To answer your question @MakoQueenofAdrestia it’s Athenabear.

I’ve been seeing a lack of submissions lately, huh. That’s on me for making it really restrictive, sorry. As for the project as a whole, I’m still going to do it! So don’t anyone worry about that!

What’s really my concern is how things are currently going, which isn’t great. If things don’t pick up soon I’ll make a patch and release what I currently have to work with.

As for the making process, I’d say give me 2 weeks max if things stay stagnant.

Sorry for the lack of communication, I hope to see more submissions!

1 Like