[FE7] [RELEASED] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Update v1.0b Out!)

You could make Zuiho’s mother take up Bramimond spot. Cause i could only imagine she’s going to be a major character in the story.

I also had this idea for the Roland replacement be Daimler and Josiah’s sister coming back as a spirit. But that’s only a concept for now.

4 Likes

That is a very good idea. Actually. Even though this is an Athos releated character, I can easily imagine this to be possible. And he even has an own class!

4 Likes

Yeah! Of the Eight Legends: Bramimond, Roland and Durban appear as NPCs with portraits, so you could take one of their slots if you want Zuiho’s Mother to appear @TritraSerpifeu!
To be really honest I’m not sure if giving all of these NPCs to Athos replacer would work out well enough in the end actually, so I think I’ll lift the reservation of these three NPCs!
Now just to be clear, these three NPC slots of the eight legends, they HAVE to be characters with a degree of importance to the story, not just picking random replacers, because of the importance they have in vanilla. But again it’s fine for you to take one of these slots Tritra.
Aaaand that’s that! :star:

3 Likes

Yeah of course. They are important heroes after all.

5 Likes

I think I am going to write the support for Boulder and Amelia (Marcus replacement.)

Considering Marcus and Merlinus are a meme pair in the original, having this meme continue is only fitting in my eyes.
Mostly playing up he is a boulder with a nice moustache. And I think that will be fun for a change, a completely silly support.

(I am really giving Amelia many supports, I guess that fits her character as a very nice girl.)

5 Likes

I present you all another Story Event i cook up. This will take place at the start of Chapter 11 Taking Leave the very beginning of Thorne Story.

(At Castle Pherae)
Thorne: My lady. Jenny.
Madoka: Thorne. Glad you can make it.
Thorne: How are the people of Pherae holding up?
Jenny: Not very well Thorne. Some of the villagers are preparing to evacuate Pherae. The clerics are doing their best to ease their worries.
Thorne: Any lead on Daimler?
Madoka: I send some soldiers to Castle Cornwell. But he was no where to be found. That’s are only lead so far. But with all of this chaos going on right now, i just don’t any control of Pherae. How? How could this have happened? A few months back during the war on Caelin, Daimler was our ally. Why turn on us now all the sudden?
???: Marquess Pherae!
(Amelia Enters)
Madoka: Amelia. You happily return. Report.
Amelia: My scouts have spotted some Cornwell soldiers marching toward Castle Santaruz as we speak.
Thorne: Castle Santaruz? But why target there first?
Amelia: After Marquess Cornwell made his announcement, Marquess Santaruz publicly announced that House Santaruz was not going to side with their regime.
Jenny: Hosea spoke against Daimler?
Thorne: Glad to know that he is still with us. But it’s also foolish to reveal your allegiance moments after the war just started it. We have to reach Castle Santaruz quick. Amelia prepared our troops.
Amelia: All ready on it.
(Both Narcian & Tulli Enters)
Amelia: Both Narcian and Tulli wish to join along with us as well to.
Narcian: I am strong. I am wise. As long as i fight for Lycia. Then that dastardly Daimler won’t stand against the like of Narcian.
Tulli: Tulli reporting for duty. I just hope i do well out there.
Thorne: If that’s everyone. Then we should leave for Santaruz.
Madoka: I coming with you as well.
Jenny: What no?! Lady Madoka! You are not combat suited. It’s to dangerous for someone like to be out on the front line.
Madoka: Those rebels are threatening our home right now Jenny. And because of my position as marquess it is my responsibility for the safety of not just Pherae, but all of Lycia. Jenny. Please watch over my people while I’m gone.
Jenny: If that’s what you want, then i will do as you said my lady. I will make sure to ease their souls through the coming storm approaching. Keep her safe Thorne.
Thorne: I will. I just hope that my bad luck doesn’t spread on to her.
(Jenny Leaves)
Tulli: Welcome to our squad Lady Madoka.
Narcian: Yes. With the Marquess on our side, we are now truly invincible.
Thorne: You sure you want to come with us?
Madoka: I got to. It would be wrong of me to sit back here and do nothing. While my allies are out there fighting for their lives.
Thorne: Very well. Let go everybody.

5 Likes

Amelia and Boulder:

C-Rank:
Amelia: So…

What are you reading there?
Boulder: Hercule Poirot, my favorite fictional detective.
Amelia: I didn’t knew you were into crime novels. I remember a friend of mine used to love the works of Agatha Christie. Even got me, who doesn’t read that many books, to read and enjoy a few.
Boulder: I like him because of his mustauche.
Amelia: Just because he has a mustauche?
Boulder: What more is there?
Amelia: If you enjoy it, I guess I can’t blame you.

B-Rank:
Boulder: You don’t have to do this.
Amelia: I know, it’s just that our tactician seems to like me protecting you.
Boulder: But I am already a Boulder, I am not Beak the Weak.
Amelia: I know…

A-Rank:
Amelia: Wow… We really did spend some time together.
I even got you a gift. I got some mustache care products.
Boulder: Thank you, I appreciate that a lot.
You really got me something I deeply appreciate.
Amelia: No problem…

Yeah, this support doesn’t really dive deep into Amelia or Boulder’s character. It’s mostly just awkward talking you caused.

6 Likes

This actually made me laugh, this support line is pure comedy.

2 Likes

Thanks. That was my intention, like a simple comedy support fits a comedy character.

3 Likes

And about the paired ending:

Despite going seperate ways, each time one of Hercule Poirots cases is played at a theater, they somehow always go to the same show and chat afterwards.

3 Likes

I was planing to maybe write some supports so I looked at pent and louise’s support list and…

Mina(Pent)
-Tyche(Louise)
-Darezin(Hawkeye)
-Finn(Erk)
-Rinkah(Canas)
-Eustace(Fiora)

Tyche(Louise)
-Mina(Pent)
-Darezin(Hawkeye)
-Finn(Erk)
-Barrett(Sain)
-Tulli(Rebecca)
-Rozaliya(Guy)
-(Heath)

Marcus does not support Louise so it unfortunately seems this convo will be unimplemented, I hope you all consider it cannon regardless.
If one is to be replaced I think replacing Barrett makes the most sense.

I am still fine with others writing supports for my characters, I would like to write Mina and Tyche though, regardless here are some Ideas I had.

Some Ideas

-Mina and Tyche are in Arcadia because Mina stumbled upon it and stuck around to learn
about how the city was run
-Mina pointed Finn to Anthea following a reading by Tyche [this is to match up Erk being Pent’s student]
-Mina and Tyche know Darezin though indirectly, not being as close as pent/louise and hawkeye in vanilla, Darezin also knows Mina/Tyche indirectly.
-Mina and Rinkah’s support has to be about the two getting in a shouting match
-I have nothing for Barrett and Tyche, What is the dynamic here? Perhaps Tyche gets a bad reading and tries to warn him.
-Tulli doesn’t belive Tyche is capable of fortune telling, her stubbon overconfidence esculates the conversation, Tulli calls Tyche dumb or a fraud at the conversation’s peak
this causes Tyche to be upset and rude back, the two storm off on sour terms.
could make up in B or they get along in C until Tulli learns Tyche does Tarot, and confronts her in B.
-The best I have for Rozaliya is for Tyche to go to her for lance training.

5 Likes

Yeah. I do hope we can add in the tyche Amelia support. I think it did go very well. But I am sure we can move these around. Especially since writing supports is pain I am not sure all will be replaced.

Might as well provide a Pegasus Rider.
Slot: Heath
Name: Seward
Class: Pegasus Rider
Affinity: Light
Portrait:
(by Levin64)

Description: A daring knight on a white pegasus. Actually quite easygoing.
Death Quote: Now to die… a glorious death…
Personality: Raised to inherit his coastal duchy, but decided to become a knight to see the world and what it has to offer. Willing to try any new experience.
Inventory: Spear, Killer Lance, Elixir

Boon: Res
Bane: Pow
Growth Rates

• HP: 55
  • POW: 35
  • SKL: 50
  • SPD: 65
  • LCK: 35
  • DEF: 30
  • RES: 35
6 Likes

But I can imagine one other thing. Maybe these scenes will become part of the story if both Tyche and Amelia are alive. This was we could maybe even have them read tarot under the moonlight at one point in the story.
Something like that could be easily done if we do a “If Tyche is alive” and “If Amelia is alive” thing.

That is how they can be reimagined if the support pairings don’t work out.

2 Likes

I also once made a cover of Space from BABA IS YOU in FE8 with the help of a midi by Theopold the Gamer. I dunno, i think that could really fit a “reading tarot underneath the starlight” scene.

5 Likes

This PME is slowly turning into it´s own thing. If we keep this pace this could become it´s own romhack, and I´m down for it!

7 Likes

It won’t even need to be tied to Blazing Sword anymore with the cast size and who supports who.

4 Likes

If SilverRoy and everyone involved wants to, we could make this a full on romehack, we just need new maps and that would be it.

4 Likes

As much as i would love to go above and beyond, because I’m still a newbie at romhacking I think I’ll stay within the modest limits of FE7, in this case the same maps as well as the same support pairs (including paired endings). Otherwise I might end up biting more than i can chew lol.

One silver lining is that when the hack is finished, together with the main one there will be a second patch that is basically vanilla FE7 (story and all) with the new classes, rebalances/differences etc. So that anyone’s interested can create their own PME/Standalone hack using it as a base.
Hope everything’s great until then! :star:

6 Likes

Ok so now the answer is… When you finish the PME… Can we the comunity make it a stand alone romhack?

2 Likes