Growths:

HP: 70
STR: 60
SKL: 50
SPD: 80
LCK: 30
DEF: 40
RES: 50

Description: Poor thief, poor pegasus knight. At least can fly and steal.

Death Quote: “At least it’s finally over…”

Portrait:
BiggsLittleMan (F2U&E)-3

(4 items/ 1 special item)
Inventory:
-Slim Lance
-Javelin
-Vulneary
-Speedwing

(If you feel like it)
Personality: A girl who never really managed to decide on one thing she wants to be. While she may appear as a pegasus knight, her true desires are shown with her hands capable of stealing. She wants to make statues but while she has the hands of someone precise, she just can’t bring her own vision to life. She is a girl with great social problems. But she does join you, maybe finding worth on this adventure of yours. This combination of a pegasus knight that can steal does allow itself for some neat things, don’t you agree?

Other (Credits or other stuff I could’ve forgotten):
Original portrait by BiggsLittleMan , recolor by me.

4 Likes

Eyo this is looking good i love seeing PME’s. especially since you added personality to your characters like this is amazing. keep me posted on the progress so i could give the PME a playthrough

2 Likes

I changed the bane and added credits

[FE7] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Silver PME (Feat. New Classes, More Info In!) - #224 by TheEmeraldKing267 Then I can also recommend this PME. I even write supports for this one! This one even has an unique class meta.

3 Likes

Btw I think I may wanna write a support between my two characters. Something to give them both a chance to develop.

2 Likes

Alrighty, i wouldnt mind offering up one of my own. here goes nothing

Name: Biggs (age19)
Replacing: Sain
Affinity: Light
Class: Knight (Promotes to General)

Ability
-Canto-

(+3/-3)
Boon: Skill
Bane: Luck

Growths:
(380% max for normal units)

HP: 90%
POW: 65%
SKL: 60%
SPD: 30%
LCK: 15%
DEF: 65%
RES: 25%
(hopefully the stats feel a bit balanced for a Knight since I referenced Oswins growths and played around with it)

Description: A Young Wheat Farmer from a small town. A bit of a day dreamer

Death Quote: Wedge…Jessie…I wont be home…for the next Harvest…

Portrait:
1 Biggs
(portrait made by myself)

Inventory:
Iron Lance
Iron Axe
Iron Sword
Iron Bow
(He basically comes with a lil bit of everything so you dont have to spend too much money supplying your other units, just trade them over if you want.)

(If you feel like it)
Personality: Biggs is just your typical country farm boy from a huge family of 12. And since hes considered the eldest son of the family, hence they call him Biggs. Biggs always dreamed of the day he could have his own wheat farm with a beautiful wife and a family to raise, much like the stories his grand pappy used to tell him. Unfortunately, Bandits raided his Village and burned down his family prized crop fields. Biggs swore to take arms and find the one responsible for destroying his family’s legacy. And somehow underneath that all that armor still lies a young tender country heart yearning for love.

[/quote]
I’m supposed to be meeting Wedge and Jessie ‘ere, but I reckon y’all would love an extra set o’ hands in clearing the fields of these unwanted rapscallions. The Names Biggs, well thats what mama calls me for i am the biggest of the family.

3 Likes

I saw that the Lyn replacement had been filled. If you don’t mind me asking who is Cherry?

To answer your question @MakoQueenofAdrestia it’s Athenabear.

I’ve been seeing a lack of submissions lately, huh. That’s on me for making it really restrictive, sorry. As for the project as a whole, I’m still going to do it! So don’t anyone worry about that!

What’s really my concern is how things are currently going, which isn’t great. If things don’t pick up soon I’ll make a patch and release what I currently have to work with.

As for the making process, I’d say give me 2 weeks max if things stay stagnant.

Sorry for the lack of communication, I hope to see more submissions!

1 Like

WELP. that’s it time to dig up more characters from the dead.

Playable Template

Name: Lindsey
Replacing: Ninian
Affinity: Wind
Class: Dancer (+Sword if that’s alright-- don’t worry too much about animation, welp)

Ability
-Thief Skill
Bane: DEF

Growths:
(450% for prepromotes)
(500% for “Stone” users. Manaketes and all that)

HP: 50
Str: 30
Skl: 50
Spd: 100
Lck: 100
Def: 10
Res: 40

Description: A bit of a strange boy, he’s charismatic and good with his hands.

Death Quote: “Eek! Bad, that hurt! I’m outta here!”

Portrait:
LindseyPME (VelvetKitsune)

Inventory:
Slim Sword
Lockpick
Vulnerary

(If you feel like it)
Personality: Very open, very friendly, very talkative, quite a bit of a cloudcuckoolander, there are times where he’s just off in his own little world, sometimes his imagination just spills out and he just says whatever’s on his mind, such as what touching a cloud might feel like, is it made of wool like from sheep? His thievery isn’t really malicious or anything, he just sort of takes things and unlocks stuff without really thinking about it.
Might be gay or bi. I’m not actually sure on that myself, the only person he’s interested in is a guy, but y’know, I also haven’t written for Lindsey in years so I might be forgetting parts of his personality.

He’s not really supposed to fight, the sword access is just self-defence more than anything.

2 Likes

I’m gonna submit another admission I was just tiding over which one I’d do.

Probably the last I’ll do, dunno. don’t want basically every character just being mine… again.
People hardly seem to do Nomads for these, so uh… that. Time to use necromancy again.

Playable Template

Name: Mi-Nyeo
Replacing: Rebecca
Affinity: Wind
Class: Nomad

Ability
-Silencer/Lethality
Bane: DEF

Growths:
STR: 60
SKL: 70
SPD: 55
LCK: 40
DEF: 25
RES: 60

Description: A Bounty Hunter of the desert, very aware of her particular physiology and uses it to her advantage.

Death Quote: “Tch, to think that this would be the mission that finally did me in, damn.”

Portrait:
MiNyeo

Inventory:
Steel Bow, Longbow, Vulnerary

Personality: You’d probably expect someone that looks like… that to be very… forward, maybe a bit innocent if that expression is anything to go by. Mi-Nyeo is neither, she’s a bounter hunter, and, when necessary a killer. As suggested by her description, she does use her looks to catch people off guard, and, in her words “If you’re weak enough that these are distracting you, you’re not worth fighting.”. Strong-willed, resourceful, cunning, fairly matter-of-fact with her words, adventurous. She’s vicious in battle and, while she likes the thrill of a fight WILL cheat in a battle-- it’s a fight to the death so obviously she won’t play fair, using any advantage, no matter how dirty, even to the extent of throwing sand in someone’s eyes. Despite all this, she can be empathetic to comrades.

The return of the mug exceed!! Mwahaha!!
Tile 1: X: 2, Y: 254
Tile 2: X: 6, Y: 254

4 Likes

Early-game healer.

Name: Rhian
Replacing: Lowen
Affinity: Ice
Class: Cleric

(+3/-3)
Boon: Magic
Bane: Skill

Growths:

HP: 75
MAG: 80
SKL: 15
SPD: 50
LCK: 70
DEF: 35
RES: 55

Description:
A healer serving under the lord of
Pherae. Always ready to help.

Death Quote:
My… friends… Please
continue onwards…

Portrait:
{Ghostblade913} Faith Shaman
Credit: Ghostblade

Inventory:
Heal
Torch (Staff)
Pure Water

(If you feel like it)
Personality:
Rhian (pronounced Ree-un) has been casting spells since before she could read, and whilst she could have chosen any form of magic to master, she chose staves specifically to help others. She’s quite extroverted and enjoys teasing her friends, though she is fiercely loyal and can get serious when times call for it.

2 Likes

You know what? Here’s a boss as well.

Name: Aquarius
Replacing: Erik
Affinity: Ice
Class: Nomad

(+3/-3)
Boon: Speed
Bane: Resistance

Description:
The son of Marquess Laus.
Prays to the Water God.

Battle Quote:
May you drown under
the might of the rains!

Death Quote:
The Water God shalln’t
forgive you for this!

Portrait:
{Goldblitzx} F2U OC 21
Credit: Goldblitzx

(4 items)
Inventory:
Killer Bow
Horseslayer (Droppable)

(If you feel like it)
Personality:
Like most nobles, Aquarius, ne Elrik, was brought up with good manners and an exorbitant sense of self-worth. This all changed with an accident at the age of eight, wherein he fell into the nearby river and nearly drowned. During this time, Aquarius believes he communicated with “the Water God themself” and has since dedicated himself to serving them, going so far as to change his name and abandon his former friends. His parents were, justifiably, rather concerned by this, but have assured themselves that this is “just a phase” and that “he’ll grow out of it”.

1 Like

This PME doesn´t have many submissions… That´s a same, let me give a bit to it and let´s hope that more submissions start to come at a better pace.

Name: Evangelos
Replacing: Isadora
Affinity: Thunder
Class: Hero

(+3/-3)
Boon: Spd
Bane: Res

Growths:

• HP: 65%
  • STR: 60%
  • SKL: 50%
  • SPD: 100%
  • LCK: 50%
  • DEF: 75%
  • RES: 25%
  • Total: 425%

Description: A messenger that is tired of seeing his comrades die.

Death Quote: I have one last message… (closes eyes) Please take care of [Insert Nils replacement]…

Portrait:
XVI_Xavier

Inventory:

• Brave Axe
  • Tomahawk
  • Vulnerarie

Personality: After going to send a message to [Nils replacement], and seeing how they where badly injured he decided to take the situation to his owns hands, joining the lords to help them end this war once and for all.
He has seen die many of his comrades while going from place to place, so one day he decided to pick up an axe and start training, he became a really competent fighter, that helped him survive during his travels.
He´s pretty cleaver, having learn a lot thanks to being told a lot of histories while being a messenger, even tough he didn´t have a formal education, he knows a thing or two about history, fighting, strategy, cooking, and more, he likes to share his knowledge and to tell histories about his travels.

Credits:

• Portrait by XVI

Other:

• Weapon ranks: A Axes | D Swords

• Palette:
    Evangelos_Palette_Sheet

• Ending: Messenger of peace
    After the war ended Evangelos went to every village he knew to inform the villagers about the end of the wars, after informing some villages, whenever he stepped in a village he was celebrated as a hero and the voice of peace.

Now that I think about it… This is the first character I wrote both an ending and personality for… Well, let´s see if I made something worth the slot.

2 Likes

Be advised that Cherry was the name of the lord character in one of [He Who Shall Not Be Named]'s PMEs. You may wish to check to make sure that the Lyn replacement isn’t a reference to them.

By no association do they resemble eachother.

Don’t worry, I checked. The Class is different, the description is different, and so is the portrait.

2 Likes

I feel like taking an early game boss… Let´s see… Oh ch1 boss isn´t taked, sweet.

Name: Wulfric
Replacing: Wire
Affinity: Fire
Class: Fighter

Boon: Spd
Bane: Res

Description: An overconfident bandit hired by [INSERT BLACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME].

Battle Quote: So you really want to fight me? Well then get ready for your demisse!

Death Quote: I miss calculated… My camarads… (closes eyes) Run while you still can…

Portrait:
5321fdfb4b38bbcdac0e000869bd56450449f4b4

Inventory:

• Iron axe
  • Vulnerarie

Personality: (Wouldn´t it be funny if I made a cool backstory for a ch1 boss? No yeah just kidding I´m not doing that), Although Wulfric is overconfident and thinks that he alone can take on the lords, btw he´s a good boss (to his camarads), so don´t make him insult his camarads please, also he doesn´t know much about [INSERT BLACK FANG S.A. NEW NAME], he just got hired to attack the casttle and thought it was a quick way to get some money.

Credits:

• Portrait by JiroPaiPai

Other:

• Weapon ranks: C Axes
  • Palette:
    Wulfric_Palette_Sheet

I like myself some simple ch1 bosses, I think this one is cool, nothing to fancy but I could see him in a main line FE game.

2 Likes

Name: Govard
Replacing: Karla
Affinity: Fire
Class: Berserker

(+3/-3)
Boon: Def
Bane: Lck

Growths:

STR: 35
SKL: 50
SPD: 50
LCK: 30
DEF: 40
RES: 35

Description: A recovering bandit. Really shouldn’t be trusted.

Death Quote: What a life I lived, eh…

Portrait:
(by Garytop)

Inventory:
Pillaging Axe (10 Wt, 11 Mt, 65 Hit, 35 Crit, 20 uses, Pirates and Berserkers only)
Swordslayer
Boots

(If you feel like it)
Personality: A bona fide dirtbag. The Bill Nye of illicit activities.

3 Likes

Assuming the Bartre and Karla replacements still get together, we now have Sacaean’s wife husband, apparently.

2 Likes

I’m here just to say that Velvet really enjoys to take part PMEs a lot.

That’s low-key funny.

4 Likes