Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Life cycle of an edgy swordsman

Depends if lifesteal can be applied or not

A good suggestion for OP tho but would rather not resort to that

Edit: What is the size of a skill Icon?
In pixels

1 Like

I am extremely thankful for this great feed back.

Will be nerf Seth (@Markex133 still need name for him) probably slow him down some

Maxwell will gain the use of axes

Robert idk what I will do to him.

What are your opinions on the enemy units

1 Like

I think there may be a few too many reinforcements and I think the boss it far too close to the player, it’s more likely that an uninformed player will beat the boss and miss both robert and ghost than waiting, I do also believe that later maps should allow for fast gameplay while also letting the glass cannons of the team get some levels, in the first map the enemy density is so high that it’s hard for leon to do much other than summon a bolting Mogal, this isn’t so much a problem with ghost since he is a flying unit and can restrict the number of enemies going at him, although suffering from success is still an issue. The enemy strength is pretty good, it feels about right, they drop pretty easily but can deal some mean damage so this game will likely be very player phase heavy, which is good. Like I said before though enemy density can be an issue with this bandits can easily surround Maxwell, Ghost, and Leon to quickly kill them.

overall, lessen reinforcement numbers or spread the enemies out between turns
move boss further away
allow for fast play and point choking to let frail characters catch up
decrease enemy density

overall though I’d say you did great with the overall design of the map since it was both challenging? and fun for me.

1 Like

And the fact that all enemy units converge on seth and all are dying
At least the map is still good

If you’re still taking submissions:

Name: Generic
Description: A seemingly generic thunder mage.
Class: Mage or Sage depending on join time.
Stats/Growths/Ranks: Whatever you feel is appropriate for the class but I’d prefer an emphasis on the Skill stat for funsies.
Skills: Shove, Thunderstorm
Starting equipment: A Thunder tome and a personal weapon with this animation. I’d like for it to have 3-5 range. Call it “Silent Bolt” I guess.

1 Like

I don’t know why I need to explain this, ToGY, but don’t offer sex acts on a fan forum for a video game for teenagers. I don’t care if it’s a joke. I deleted your post and you’re muted for 4 hours.

6 Likes

Slow day behind schedule on alot but here is chapter 2 map so far

2 Likes

Oh damn man I didn’t think this was gonna be a real hack I was just doing this for fun, I don’t wanna be in it.

2 Likes

Oh no problem it wasn’t going to be real at first. But so many people enjoyed the idea that I decided to just do for everyone here. No problem

2 Likes

Change of plans @KrashBoomBang as a green unit this time and @Vesly will be joining in chapter 2 as a playable bard. The bard will be cause if a lot of chaos. Haven’t worked out off of the details.
Stay turn. Also @Vesly any mug you would like to use?

1 Like

When did that happen?

When i just woke up its already there

Don’t know if I should send my portrait yet, but use this for my character

BlademasterMax2

2 Likes

I’ve found a bug, where the eye that Leon Summons can move again after killing a bandit… but if it attacks another one, he dies instead

I thought its a devil weapon

I’ll be a mercenary

I guess
B rank swords
Skills
Vantage
Sol
Nihil

Bases are upto you but for a rough estimate
Highish hp
Decent str, def
High skl, spd
Low lck, res, mag if it exists

Join time is upto you

As for a potrait: I’ll uh search for oneWasd-KarelThiefHood

Potrait by wasdye

1 Like

Pros:

I will fight for your army for 850 gold per deploy.
I have high rank in all animas, sword and staff.
I start with Silver Sword, Bolganone, Berserk, Rescue and Physic.
I’m a cavalry.

Cons:

You can’t trade with me, although my items will replenish everytime you deploy me.
I will randomly go mad from turn 15 ~ 20 onwards and will turn against your army…at the end of player phase. Until the battle is over.

Some time yesterday, some random guy

I will look into this. I don’t recall if the eye can attack again after getting its first kill.
Its weapon is also a devil weapon so It could be just bad luck.