Fe Time Scarred: The Unwanted Saga

Some of them

1 Like

Game Link is up!!!

2 Likes

I played the first chapter and I can only say that the lord is OP

Not only that. He can summon eyeballs that can dance for him and so you can complete the prologue within one turn.

Out of all the play testing I did this morning I forgot about to test if the lord could one turn it. I will have that fixed within the hour. Also the dancing eye will be nerfed as well.

I quite like it yeah! I think thats fine honestly.

1 Like

Oh btw, as far as a mug goes… I dont really mind anything. Maybe one from the free to use mugs? Anything is fine you can decide tbh!

1 Like

I Used guy from 7 for now

Kept the dance removed the ability for the eye to summon. Also nerfed the lord somewhat

For best results play chapter 1 till turn player turn 6

Beat the chapter on less than 6 turns on hard Mode for fun and this is the result

This is Gold

Btw u can 2 turn a boss if you reached him on first turn and 1 hit Crit on next turn
U can end the chapter on the 3rd to 4th cycle

1 Like

Any chances on seeing the next chapters(and characters) soon?

1 Like

It is the same thing also

I’ll try and rework chapter 1some more and hopefully have some of chapter 2 ready for Tmr.

I will be reworking chapter 1 to avoid this problem. Since chapter 4 is when you get additional units.

@Thegis and @Knight_Moris will be chapter twos boss. Thegis for breaking cycle first and Knight so he can start being a recurring character.
Also
@KrashBoomBang and @Citrus are planned joinable. If everyone could send me the mugs they would like to use and any other stat adjustments I would much appreciate.

1 Like

ghost3 ghost2 ghost

is this a reference? I mean this death quote is given no context, I mean it’s kinda funny I guess? Either way I have no problem with it.

1 Like

Bartre FE6 portrait
Here’s my self portrait, hope this works for ya!
As for stats and stuff, when exactly am I gonna be joining? I figured midgame, but it’s your call.

1 Like

Dakros Idle
Dakros Idle
Lol
Don’t know how to make him a red unit tho

1 Like

unit review,

Seth: God tier general, he doubles and crits everything, he comes off as a little too broken though
usability: 10/10, god
Unit feel: 8/10, feel the power, but not too much

Maxwell: the only moderately normal character in terms of stats, completely average in every regard, is pretty good but suffers from not standing out
usability: 9/10, balanced
unit feel: 5/10, doesn’t stand out

Leon: Definition of glass cannon, kills almost everything but gets one shot by everything, interesting risk vs reward dynamic
Usability: 8/10, KABOOM, lord unit so keep safe
unit feel: 10/10, KABOOM, really good crit animations

Ghost: Like Leon but less lord, flys around and goes crit fishing, always dies to the boss, can survive one hit. Maybe something like vantage at level 7 or something.
usability: 9/10, slightly reinforced glass, slightly less kaboom
unit feel: 9/10, time to go crit fishing!, dies to the boss every time

robert: kills and heals everything
usabiltiy: 10/10, god
unit feel: 9/10, god, maybe too god?

1 Like