『Stitch's Sprites』

Back at it again for redos/cleanup of old Divine Inheritance sprites. Old on the left, new on the right as usual. (NOT F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

that white haired guy with the glasses is cute

3 Likes

And another! (NOT F2U/F2E)

25 Likes

Update10
Oops, been a bit. Some thoughts for this group:
Second character isn’t a 1:1 comparison exactly, as the old version is supposed to be her in a corrupted/degenerated state, and I wanted to nail down her normal form here before trying to make that variation eventually. For Teu here on the bottom, I wanted to lean more into a comical/exaggerated style to make her less boring and more memorable, happy she’s giving off some Yzma vibes now.

Satisfied with how they all turned out, until next time! (NOT F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

AtlasComsSmall

Some commissions I did for @TheAtlas for their hack, Arms of Valor! Was great working with them, really happy with how this batch turned out!

(NOT F2U/F2E)

29 Likes

Commission for @Fimbulvetr of their friend’s character, Syd! Both human and catboy version, hope you enjoy!

(NOT F2U/F2E)

14 Likes

Hey! It’s been nearly a year since I’ve just sprited something for fun for F2U/F2E purposes, oops! So I wanna fix that and decided to make Balthus with his 3 Hopes design!
Balthus 3 Hopes Assembled

He’s pretty big! So there’s a bit of setup to get him working in game. He’s split into 3 portraits, 2 that combine together for dialogue, and one for the statscreen. He also has the hackbox extention patch that I used in the past for Jeralt for the top bits of his hair.

So, for statscreen, you’re going to use this one:
Balthus 3 Hopes StatScreen Portrait
Set mug_exceed to 1 and Tile 1: X:10, Y:4 Tile 2: N/A

He should look like this if you’ve done it correctly:
BalthusStatScreenTest

Now for dialogue, you’ll be using these two sprites here:
Balthus 3 Hopes Dialogue Portrait 1 Balthus 3 Hopes Dialogue Portrait 2

Have the first one on the far left/right position and the second on the end left/right position.
Set mug_exceed to 1 and Tile 1: X:5, Y:254 Tile 2: X:7, Y:254

Balthus3HopesDialogueGifShort

And you’re done! Poor Seth does not seem amused. Hope you enjoy! (F2U/F2E)

24 Likes