『Stitch's Sprites』

Zhu Bajie
Zhu Bajie from Dragalia Lost. Had to do a lot of fixes and redos on this one, but I like how it came out in the end. (F2U/F2E)

19 Likes

Laegjarn (Halfbody)
Made this before the chibi video otherwise I would have given her a halo.
A Laegjarn halfbody, ended up being good timing with all the book 2 contuinuation stuff going on lol. (F2U/F2E)
Laegjarn
Standard hackbox version as well.

15 Likes

A bit of a different post this time, I did some work for the upcoming hack I’m a part of by redoing one of the character’s mugs. Old up top, new on the bottom. (NOT F2U/F2E)
Portrait Editor ICFE.gba_41@29 Sung_0129ADE0
Sung

16 Likes

More work for the Divine Inheritance hack, another redo. (NOT F2U/F2E)
Portrait Editor ICFE.gba_21@15 Vrita_0129ABB0
Vrita
Also we’re now officially signed up for our first FEE3, excited to show off what we’ve done!

13 Likes

ah, a man of culture I see

5 Likes

Blindfold-Man
Oops, it’s been about a month since I posted a new sprite. This prompt was neat so I made something for it. Still getting ready for FEE3. (F2U/F2E)

8 Likes

Blindfold-Man

This boy is nice! i like the purple mixed with the pinkish red coat he’s got there! Great job!

5 Likes

Leon
Pinball Seaweed Pirate Man in Yukata. He just got an alt and I knew I had to sprite him immediately lol. Leon from World Flipper. (F2U/F2E)

22 Likes

So many man-tiddies :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Decided to give the poll feature a shot, which of these four would you like to see me sprite next?

Which Sprite Next?
  • Scott Howl (Monster Prom)
  • Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes)
  • Geralt of Rivia (Witcher 3)
  • Baal (Genshin Impact)

0 voters

3 Likes

And the winner of the poll is…
Fjorm
Fjorm, Princess of Nifl! Thanks for participating everyone, her armor was a bit of a challenge to fit, but I like how it came out. (F2U/F2E)

29 Likes

It was very beautiful! And the armor was very good, I can imagine how much time you invested in it.

1 Like
Next Sprite!
  • Geralt of Rivia (Witcher 3)
  • Baal (Genshin Impact)
  • Gladiolus Amicitia (Final Fantasy XV)
  • Pirate Surtr (FEH)

0 voters

1 Like

P!Surtr

“RIP THE [HACKBOX] TO PIECES!”

Pirate Surtr! This one took a lot longer than my other mugs because of how big and detailed his design is. Sadly, there was no real way to make him fit in the hackbox, so although he isn’t insertable, it did allow me to make him pretty close size wise to how he is in game. (F2U/F2E)

28 Likes

So you were working on Surtr when you could’ve been working on my Summer Alt huh. I see how it is :triumph:

3 Likes

Rin

Rin Tohsaka I made for a friend’s birthday. Hands are hard. (NOT F2U/F2E)

20 Likes

Wilnas (Full)

Oops, it’s been awhile since I’ve sprited something. Sparked this guy in game and wanted to sprite him to celebrate, Wilnas from Granblue Fantasy. (F2U/F2E)

Wilnas
An insertable vers that sadly had to get rid of some aspects of the design to fit in the hackbox.

19 Likes

Okay, got a few options so poll time! Also made a visual to make it easier.

Next Sprite!
  • Itto (Genshin Impact)
  • Vyron (World Flipper)
  • Vane (Granblue Fantasy)
  • Laudna (Critical Role)

0 voters

4 Likes

Make way for Vane!

1 Like

Well, this is unusual. Not only was the poll super close, but we actually have a tie for first! Given that Vane was in the lead for most of the poll, I decided to do him first, and Laudna is up next.
Vane
This also lines up nicely with Granblue’s 8th Anniversary, so happy birthday Granblue Fantasy. (F2U/F2E)

31 Likes