Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

Again I will take the charge for making it, or at least I will try, however, I also have the screenshots for those symbols, although I can see you struggle as this animation is complicated and difficult

Report: I have finished 93 frames of those characters as of the time that this reply was made, and I am getting closer to the end of those character frames. Itā€™s tedious, but may be worth it.

Edit: by the time this edit was made, I have reached frame 100, and now the process has become very tedious, as this is the point in time where the characters merge and disperse, making things hard and complicated, but I am still working on it

2 Likes

Report: I have made 101 frames, so I made a test run on them, however, there seems to be a malfunction that is occurring for the beginning character frames that I cannot understand why it is happening, once I finish the frames, I may require additional support in fixing why this issue is happening in the first place.

1 Like

A few days ago, I said something similarā€¦
If you need support, please present data that can be reproduced.
Unfortunately, I am not a psychic, so I can not cure an error for which no data.

1 Like

I know, I said I would need after I am done with frames, which I have not finished yet, once I finish, I will request support

Ok guys, I made this like a week ago, but I totally forgot to share it here. Now I have a Pallete swap for this animation too. Itā€™s a Dark Breath with the Fire Breath Swap too, these work with bigger dragons or maybe swords?, anyway, hope you guys like it

Dark Breath

Fire Breath

4 Likes

Report: I managed to finish the frames, I am sorry for the wait, I was having big fun with Three Houses but I also was in vacation with my family, anyway, I manage to finish, however I am not in a situation as of right now to post the animation as I am writing this with my phone, I will post it whenever I can, also I hope you test it out once I have posted it

Well, hereā€™s the dropbox link to the folder

It would be helpful if you can also see the issues going on with the animation and how to fix it

For the time being, I fixed it.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/611205875738345502/test_Apocalypse.7z

One reason is that no picture is drawn on the right side.

However, this alone will not work.
This problem seems to be also on the FEBuilderGBA side.

I think that fundamental measures still take time.

1 Like

around two years ago i made a spell from the fire in the fe7 intro
I just remembered i had this so iā€™m adding it here
FE7 Intro Fire Spell

21 Likes

I decided to re-create the Exaccus ranged spell animation for people who want to use it in fe8. I have in the zipped archive two different Exaccus animation folders. The first folder contains the animation using the original Exaccus ranged animation sound effect. The other folder contains the Exaccus ranged animation using only vanilla fe8 sound effects. No credit needed.

7 Likes

Great! I have not checked it out, but Thanks for making it

Thanks for this. Do you happen to know if thereā€™s one for the Binding Blade ranged attack? I know thereā€™s one in FEBuilder, but that one kills the sound.

If you import the sounds from fe6, then it will not cause the BGM kill. You need to import SFX 10D from fe6 to slot 10D in fe8. You have to do a similar thing for aircalibur to work in fe8 as well, except the two SFX you need to import from fe6 are SFX 108 and 109 to the exact same SFX slots in fe8.

3 Likes

Deleted

14 Likes

Deleted

3 Likes

While these ports of legendary spells are not perfect, I think they are quite good. I certainly hope we can adjust timings and so on to improve them over time, but these are really fantastic starts, especially given how annoying extracting spells has been for the past 18 years of hacking FE6 and FE7.

Thanks for your excellent contributions!

4 Likes

There are still many timing gaps and glitches, but I want to reproduce it almost perfectly over time.
(ąø‡Ė¶ ā€¢Ģ€ Ģ¬ā€¢ĢĖ¶)ąø‡

2 Likes

congrats, I love your work!

1 Like

Deleted

7 Likes