Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

Ever felt like you need a hand? Well now you can use one as a spell! Introducing the Hand Spell, for when you need to punch something with a giant fist!
Hand
I used the Master Hand sprite from “Kirby and the Amazing Mirror” as a base because it was easier for me to port it than to make my own hand. I’d make it a Dark Spell if I absolutely had to pick a type.
Download
Enjoy!

6 Likes

Forblaze-kai

Based on work of SHYUTER, I corrected the deterioration of the image and appropriately assigned the sound effects from the existing sound effects of FE8.
I adjusted the blink and the scale, and aimed for coolness as magic rather than reproduction. (like chuuni-byo)

Because I only ported, There is no need to write my name.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/558898415963078657/Forblaze-kai.7z

Forblaze-kai

9 Likes

Not to be confused with the Snake Spirit spell, these are the Rauðrserpen, Gronnserpent and Blarserpent from Heroes. Made it in case people won’t be confused with it.

serpents

6 Likes

That’s what I get for being confused and assuming after seeing all those extra snake colors. Great work on both sets! If you want to continue doing all those extra colors I won’t complain–they’re pretty fun

1 Like

awesome dude, keep uo the good work!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Spell Import Question

Man, that really looks handy

Can you pls do apocalypse from fe6 thanks

Or…better yet Aureola from FE6/FE7? that would be awesome!

SHYUTER has already made both.
However, the resolution of the image may be coarse and the original music is required.

I have modified forblaze based on his achievements.
I think you should fix it based on his achievements.

2 Likes

Did we ever figured out how
Nosferatu works and what C command it uses for the “Wait for caster to heal HP”?

“Wait for caster to heal HP”?

Maybe it’s C08.

08=Attack (becomes critical automatically) with HP stealing

Please refer to Resume_fast.

Probably make the other serpents later, to complete the anti-horse types, here’s Hvitrwolf and Svartrwolf.
dark%20%26%20light

Also, fixed version of the rest of the other 3 wolf spells added when using a follow up attack.

3 Likes

take that FEH. We’ve got moar colerz than u

1 Like

Fire Emblem 4/5 Elthunder or Dire Thunder, the brave tome released

5 Likes

This is the first spell animation outside of Yeti’s FEXNA spells I’ve ever seen that made me say, “Oh, that actually looks pretty good.”

1 Like

hey the what hack is the animation of is mage?

>sees battle animation
:eyes: what is this

It’s a Mage Lord of a project of mine.

Anyway,

the reaver spell from Fates. It’s a anima spell, may make the dark & light version later on.
4 Likes

Here are some spells I’ve done:

Tempest (From Golden Sun, recolorized)

Tornado

Hail (Hail Prism from Golden Sun)

Thoron

Glacies (Glacier from Golden Sun)
No video available

15 Likes