Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

So we learned that Temp’s FEditor actually handles spell insertion better than the regular version. There were no glitches when inserting the spell using it.

the real joke is that i not be joking, matey

All of the links are deaaaaaad.
Anyone have them rehosted anywhere?

I cannot access to dropbox now and don’t know what happended so I uploaded them here:

PW: mskmkt

I like the wind and thunder.

So this is what happens when I chill with ghast on Sunday mornings. He needed spell animation help, and I ended up making one myself. So now EN’s got a new FE2 throwback.

Icon is slightly recolored from an open source one made by Lisandra_Brave.

Link added to the OP.

6 Likes

Fun fact, a year later I check and find out there is no spell association editor for FE8, only FE7.

#######FE8hackingwoes
#######FE8NightmareModulesNeverGetUpdated

Oh right, I made one a while ago but never shared it
Here

1 Like

all of the links for these are down! :frowning:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171833225944104961/198354822477512705/CSA_by_MisakaMikoto.zip

Since i don’t know how long discord hosts files, also threw them in my dropbox

1 Like

(Click the image to see a .gif of the spell in action.)

Aqua (based on water weapons’ attack from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3)

Donbettyr (based on Lethe Albion from Golden Sun)

Use circles’s custom spell anim creator to assemble these. Don’t ask me how to insert them with FEditor because I don’t know how.

More to come :soon: !

6 Likes

Donbettyr is smooth af

2 Likes

Funtastic fact: I had to make it less smooth than its base animation because Golden Sun’s spell animations do some weird sub-frame stuff.

We finally have a complete set of water-based spells! We can use aqua edge, these two, and fimbulvetr to make a Radiant Dawn style spell group.

fimbulvetr is a wind spell. this is not up for debate

1 Like

ice or riot

1 Like

There is that icey bit at the end. I can make a complete wind set, plus I have aircalibur as extra. For my upcoming purposes at least, fimbulvetr has to be water-based.

Fixed all of my broken links and added Alusq’s spells to the first post.

Fuck you, Dropbox…

4 Likes

Just one Question Arch. Why is Ivaldi mentioned in the first topic but never had link?

I wonder where could I find the animation of the Spell of Zephiel? I mean the flash when he uses the Exaccus