Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

Excuse me!
I’d like to make a fix for Apocalypse,
Does anyone have all of these script sheets in png?

(。>ㅿ<。)

I so happen to have that exact sheet as a png file. Here you go. I hope that you find this useful.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!
Sorry to keep asking, but do you know anything about how to enlarge each of these sheets nicely?
If you zoom in on usenti, the image quality will be worse.

I think Paint.net should work so long as you stretch using “Nearest Vector” instead of “Bilinear”, and no antialiasing (Or you will probably exceed the color limit). Image probably won’t be distorted as long as you’re exactly doubling size!

(EDIT: That said, the image resolution looks pretty distorted already.)

1 Like

Hmmm, I see.
Well, I’m going to try to find various other ways to zoom in on the exact method.

Thank you for letting me know! (。•ᴗ•。)

I’m glad to have provided some assistance. A while ago, I tried to make Apocalypse frames using the same sheet, but only got so far. I have below posted all my frames as pngs files. I hope it helps you to get started on your fix. I should also mention that if you are looking for more help in fixing the Apocalypse spell, I would take a look at MisakaMikoto Apocalypse port to fe7 JP. I will link it below my frames. I hope you find this information useful.

My Attempted Apocalypse Frames

Apocalypse_0 Apocalypse_1 Apocalypse_2 Apocalypse_3 Apocalypse_4 Apocalypse_5 Apocalypse_6 Apocalypse_7 Apocalypse_8 Apocalypse_9 Apocalypse_10 Apocalypse_11 Apocalypse_12 Apocalypse_13 Apocalypse_14 Apocalypse_15 Apocalypse_16

https://feuniverse.us/t/import-apocalypse-animation-to-fe7j/2121

5 Likes

Wow! Very nice!
Your sheet will definitely serve me well! It really, really helps! Thank you!
However, that sheet is quite similar to the sheet I extracted. Well, I had accidentally deleted the 240×160 on that sheet, so either way, it helps!

“MisakaMikoto Apocalypse port to fe7 JP” patch I tried to download, but for some reason it didn’t download, so I’m giving up on downloading this patch.

1 Like

Well, I actually have the patch myself, but I would first need MisakaMikoto’s permission to send it to you. If you could get that, I would happily send you the ups patch.

1 Like

Apocalypse Animation

Apocalypse

For Production

The remake of the apocalypse animation is complete!

21 Likes

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. Nice job, this is awesome.

1 Like

I tried to recreate Blood Tome.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
↓↓↓↓

Made by SHYUTERz
↓↓↓
Blood Tome

Recolored by Lovemachine
↓↓↓
Blood Tome

These are only compatible with up-and-coming CSAs. If you want to use them in FEditor’s CSA, just let me know and I’ll stretch the image to make it available in FEditor.

13 Likes

Be careful with Lyon’s critical animation. Lyon’s critical animations will cause any Spell to malfunction in Lyon’s critical animations.

So I’m using CSA_Creator in FEBuilder to import the Blood Tome Recolor CSA. Unfortunately I get this issue, where the game stalls when the attack misses:

Imgur

Maybe I’m doing something wrong. Here’s a report7z if anyone wants to replicate the issue:

1 Like

First off, if you’d like to submit a report.7z you should do that in the febuilder topic. That aside I can tell you without even looking at your report that there is nothing wrong with your game. It’s a problem with the spell animation script that needs to be fixed. By default the script has the termination code (~) all the way at the bottom of the script. It needs to be in after C1A but before C1F like so:

For the time being you can implement this fix yourself until SHYUTERz uploads an official fix. I’ll bring this to SHYUTERz’s attention if they don’t see this post.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the clarification!

2 Likes

@lovemachine
@Huichelaar
Sorry, I rarely create animations in CSACreator, so I didn’t realize that mistake.I’ll release it later once I’ve fixed it.

Blood Tome

I’m eliminating the SHYUTERz colors and re-releasing them in the LOVEMACHINE color version.
m(_ _)m

Necromancer Critical Motion Fixed↓

9 Likes

Oh, a fix was made for the Necromancer? Is there any fix needed for the staff animation?

2 Likes

Does Stuff’s animation need to be fixed?
Stuff’s animation doesn’t have critical motion, so I don’t think it needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Got it! Either way, thank you for the Lyon submission! I’ll put it in the animation repository right away!

1 Like