Sonic FE, because I don't have a title yet [Tactile]

This is super exciting! I love sonic, I love fire emblem, the mugs look amazing, I look forward to seeing what your cooking.

thank you.

I don’t have any more gameplay updates, but I have been doing some artwork

yes, vanilla has that hairstyle

14 Likes

I am gay for these furries.

3 Likes

girl, me too

2 Likes

You know in retrospect title wise, you could just called “Chaos Emeralds” or something like that :joy:

The chaos emeralds have nothing to do with the story, so i wouldnt use that as a title

To quickly jump on this title mini trend. How about Fire Emblem: Mobian Might?

1 Like

i will come up with the title on my own later, but thank you all for the suggestions

These BG’s look amazing and perfectly integrated, well done!

thanks, but honestly there was no work involved all of that was done by square enix

Stoked to see this when it’s ready! Though I have a question. Do you plan on adding shadow and silver? Seeing that Trinity gives off nostalgic vibes.

Shadow is playable and you can see silver in one of the screenshots

Theres no way id make a sonic fe without shadow lmao

It’s gonna be fun to see who ends up in the roster and who doesn’t. There is so many great sonic characters and what characters someone loves most depends on where in the series they love most and stuff. ATM we got like all the staples confirmed and then the Babylon Rouge.

I’ll be happy with whoever shows up, I already love the characters in the game, I’d love to see the IDW girls but also like IDC if they weren’t in.

do you want to see the whole roster?

i only care about the games, so the only characters i made playable are characters that originated from games, except i’m also including sticks because she’s hilarious (and i needed a nomad lol)

2 Likes

I mean I would love to know who is in just out of curiosity.

1 Like

here you go

Summary

2 Likes

Finally, someone who remembers Emerls existence, thank you.

2 Likes

emerl is the goat

3 Likes

Is Void here as at least a chapter boss? For how bad Sonic Shuffle was, I hope so, so that beating him can be catharsis for the players

extra bonus points if you’ve added a Carbuncle item

1 Like

i have no plans to add shuffle characters, seeing as how you just reminded me it existed at all lol

1 Like