Some Fire Emblem Battle Sprites I'm working on

Well I got a wild hair and completed everything the Succubus needs!

Here’s the Generic Class Mugshot

Succubus Class Icon

Unit Description: “A carnal demon who lures prey in with her sultry body.”

Here’s the Monster Weapons for her.

Succubus Weapon Icons

All weapons get a bonus against Male units.

1st: Scythe, “A wicked blade weilded by she-devils.”, Iron Sword stats, but Iron Lance weight, no additional effect.

2nd Libido Sickle, “Fueled by the wielder’s greed.”, Steel Sword stats, Steals HP, Steel Axe weight.

3rd Hell Scythe, “A sickle burning with fiery passion.”, Steel Sword stats, Steel Axe weight, has the Brave Weapon Effect.

4th Fervorous Cut , “Brutally cuts to the heart.” Silver Sword stats, Silver Lance weight, no effects.

Succubus OW sprite

Succubus OW

Is considered a flying unit and can cross any terrain Gargoyles can.

As a Bonus, the Succubus’ Tier 2 version

Fallen Angle Class Icon

Can’t decide between “Fallen Angle” or “Nephilim”

25 Likes

Everything here is nice and you work really quick too! :+1:

now all we need is the animations to be scripted and we got a fully insertable class, nice

Yup, next on my agenda is learning how to script an animation in FEBuilder

Succubus and King (Sword) are scripted and ready to go!

Succ

Succubus - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p4IIGoLiOsr3CsVv2VDIpym8qMC7w9Uc/view?usp=sharing

King_Sword

King (Sword) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vKlL-hoIKwRLPV_KQjDsROWXpaj2iK7p/view?usp=sharing

27 Likes

I’m so using that king :slight_smile:

The pallets real easy to edit too since the 4 blues won’t affect the cape.

The cape does share colors with some of the sword so keep the dark part relatively dark in pallets and you’ll be fine!

1 Like

Working on the Lich right now.

Class Description: “A mage who sold their soul for horrid powers.”

Basic animation for Staff/Dark Magic/Monster Magic

Lich Staff

The Critical (WIP)

Lich Critical

The “Charge” phase of the Critical will have about 3 of the spirits raising from the ground as seen in this sheet

Lich

37 Likes

You know, many custom animations that come out are usually human classes and the monsters tend to be left out. I really appreciate you giving us more variety.

4 Likes

Monsters are why I like 8 so much vs the other GBA games, they add some much needed variety to the slog of enemy soldiers.

Plus the realm of Fantasy has so many options!

After the Lich I have a Golem, Sea Serpent, and Goblin idea to work on (as well as a new class called Salamander Rider).

9 Likes

I think that’s because not everyone is going to have monsters in their story.

And they would rather have new classes people have animated.

2 Likes

Great job! Can’t wait until there is more of your work. I love it! It’s so rare to see new monsters, it could add so many varieties into new projects :slight_smile:

Hrm, I’d have the Lich done and uploaded but I’m running into an issue where the game crashes when it tries to load a ranged attack, gotta figure that one out (any ideas?)

in the meantime, here’s the Golem’s base frame and Punch frame.

Golem

22 Likes

He do be rockin out

1 Like

A stone cold brawler.

1 Like

ün ün ün ün ün ün

4 Likes

𓁸 𓁹 𓁺 𓁻 𓁼 𓁽 𓁾 𓁿 𓂀 𓂁 𓂂 𓂃 𓂄 𓂅 𓂆 𓂇 𓂈 𓂉 𓂊 𓂋 𓂌 𓂍 𓂎 𓂏 𓂐 𓂑 𓂒 𓂓 𓂔 𓂕 𓂖 𓂗 𓂘 𓂙 𓂚 𓂛 𓂜 𓂝 𓂞 𓂟 𓂠 𓂡 𓂢 𓂣 𓂤 𓂥 𓂦 𓂧 𓂨 𓂩 𓂪 𓂫

4 Likes

Just a preview of what the next few monsters will be.

Upcoming

There’s the Lich which is almost done.

Golem which I’ve started making frames for.

Sea Serpent I’ve got the base pose for.

Incubus as a counterpart to the Succubus.

38 Likes

I like all of them, but damn that sea serpent!! Love the direction you take it into.
I really hope you give it some kind of animation for breaths~

2 Likes

Heya, is the serpent free to edit? I’d like to use the head for something. I’ll make sure to credit you.