Smash Bros

roy is now a robot

ā€”Edited by Crazycolorz5 to not have a now-irrelevant twitch steam every time someone scrolls through.ā€”

Testing Ryu and Roy. He found a way to unlock the DLC without paying. I bet he canā€™t play online now.

Iā€™m self declaring myself the best Smash4 player here. Anyone want to fight me for that title?

I would, if the online wasnā€™t such crap. For your information, here in Finland Iā€™m ranked #11 in Brawl, won the latest Brawl- tournament, Iā€™m pretty solid in Melee, one of the better players in Smash 64 and play a plethora of more traditional fighting games as well. I also play some other games kinda fast.

ā€¦So yeah, Iā€™m declaring myself the best here, even though I donā€™t even play Smash 4 lol. Guess weā€™ll never get to find out, unfortunately.

(also hey yā€™all, itā€™s my first visit in several months, looks like things are still rolling along, have a nice day)

Well, I meant Smash4, and Iā€™m still willing to declare myself the best. Fite me.

I donā€™t know if Iā€™m really the best or not, but Iā€™m still up to the challenge if youā€™ll have me.

Well, I meant all Smash games, including Smash4, and Iā€™m still willing to declare myself the best.

Weā€™ll see. I donā€™t have a Wii U currently.

Got a 3ds at least?

I have both versions, and I have time after 9:30 p.m. (-6 GMT)

lol no, I donā€™t have the kind of money to waste use on new gaming consoles, unfortunately. Iā€™ll see if thereā€™s something I can do, but you can hold onto the title of best Smash 4 player around here in the meantime :stuck_out_tongue:

eeeey I made HM!
Imgur

3 Likes

oh neat