Smash Bros

Hey guys, I got the game now!

Give me some time to practice a bit before everyone here gets utterly rekt.

Here, want to join our skype group? PM me or Alfred or Arch and we’ll add you.

Sorry, I don’t have a Skype (yet). I’ll PM you guys once I get around to getting one.

FC: 1478 4950 5467

Add me if you want to. I’m not using anything custom though.

Probably better if you add me. There are like, 3 people with that Skype username. (Also, if you don’t mind, I’ll remove you right after I add you to the smash group)

Skype name?

Crazycolorz5

Hi guys! I got the game too. If some of you want to play online with me, just ask! :smiley:

We have a skype group. Send me a contact request (to Crazycolorz5) and I’ll add you. Then I’ll remove you from my contacts afterwards.

Just created an account named Darkelont. I’m going to send the request now

DID YOU GUYZ HEAR DLC - MONEY PRINTING CUNFIRMED FOR SMASH4

I have a strong hunch that DLC characters’ releases/announcements are going to be coordinated with upcoming releases. Looks like Iwata finally took a remedial marketing course, and they’re really going all-in on Smash’s selling power (as you’ll recall, that brought Fire Emblem to the west). Looking at the upcoming docket of games, I’d bet on the possibility of these characters:

• Mewtwo - Initially obtained via a promotion that promotes buy both versions (and having both consoles, which is basically tryna sell everybody a Wii U).
  • Ice Climbers - Tied in with promoting the New3DS, only available on the new handheld with a promotion similar to what Mewtwo is doing for the Wii U. Maybe a freebie unlocked by connecting the New3DS to the Wii U (with an option to purchase them, like Mewtwo).
  • Wolf - Coinciding with the new StarFox game. His specials being absorbed by Fox possibly point to a full de-cloning (he was pretty different in everything besides specials/final smash).
  • Isaac - Since he mysteriously vanished as an Assist Trophy. Possibly having his Smash debut announced in tandem with Golden Sun IV?
  • Roy - Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, if they’re actually going to push that similarly to Hyrule Warriors once it’s further along. Pretty sure he’ll appear in that game, and he has dat veteran’s status.
  • Inkling - In order to officially welcome Splatoon to the Nintendo family - it’s probably here to stay as their arena shooter franchise.
  • New Zelda rep - Less certain on who this could be. If the protagonist is a female/archery-focused Link, or if that character shown was someone else entirely, that’s a strong candidate. Otherwise someone like Impa or Vaati having a prominent plot role in the new title would set them up for a Smash inclusion.
  • Mighty No. 9 - After Nintendo announces a purchase of Capcom, they’ll pursue the rights to get Mighty into Smash and the universe will explode.

There’ll probably only be four or five characters, and Ice Climbers/Wolf feel like pretty strong possibilities, leaving only a slot or two for some surprise newcomers.

They’ve already commented that Ice Climbers was in-feasible due to technical constraints.

But we already have Roy.

And I thought that SMTxFE wag going to end up being cancelled since we’ve heard practically nothing about it since its reveal.

There was a tiny peep about SMT/FE at E3

(I also hear Atlus tends to keep quiet on their games, so idk)

In-feasible on the old 3DS. Sakurai stated that they were working perfectly in the Wii U version.

Yeah, but they need to be on both version for everything to work. Or what? Ice Climbers banned in fg or something? That’d be weird.

Usable in the 3DS version while played on the New3DS :wink:

Also, the WIiU version has been out for over a week and I’ve been pwning a bunch of peeps and getting a ton better. Who wants to get in line for a butt-whoopin’?

Roy is back, apparently.
And Ryu too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmo6rFJDFsA

Roy, what are you doing with your pants. Pls.