SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

That is fine. Though honestly I am not really a fan of the still posted above. I think i may just end up working on my own still for the time being so I would say don’t worry about creating anything at this time. I will let you know if i need any help in the future. Thank you for your considerations but i hope this will allow you more time to study now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, sir. Thank you.

1 Like

If it won’t bother you, could you please make a Sephiran animation? I would like to hack FE8 to make my personal fire emblem, my main characters are Sephiran and Ashunera, but for Sephiran I couldn’t find any sort of animations, just a couple portraits. And I would need help for the Creiddylad animation (his personal tome).
So, please, when you have nothing to do, could you work on that? You can take all the time in the world, even two months.

1 Like

I understand. If you are the main character and you want to use it, I promise to complete it. I will now create the animation for sephiran.
The creation period is at least one month at the most.

Thank you so much! I will wait all the time is needed! I will try to make Ashunera myself, I want her to be dancer, how hard will be to recolor Ninian’s hair?

1 Like

In my case, if I only want to change the color of my hair, it is easy, but if I want to change the movement, it is a little more difficult.

Just hair color, given that Ashunera doesn’t appear as a unit in FE10 I can re-use Ninian’s animations

1 Like

Ya there are no animations available for him lol. But I’m looking forward to it too. For his tome I just use the Luce animation made by SHYUTERz. Though it doesn’t really look like the spell from FE10.

1 Like

I’ve seen Luce spell, it’s too much different for my taste. Does anyone know how to make custom spells?

1 Like

I don’t know if this is advice, but I am importing this data for creating animations and creating them in the FEBuilder editor.

So with these 2 files i can do “pixel arts” of the spell, and then I take the images and put them into the “EMPTY.txt” file in order to make the animation, right?

1 Like

That is what I mean. I do it all the time; the C29 command is the brightness of the image, and the C2A command lets you change the background to pitch black.

If you observe the behavior of the animations I have created, you will generally understand how to use the commands.
However, CSA and FEditor have different image sizes and different specifications, and the way the glitches occur is completely different. If you want to publish your spell animations to the world, we recommend that you create both CSA-compliant and FEditor-compliant animations.
CSA in particular can be corrupted in OBJ if too many pixels are used, or run slower in BG.

The spell animation I had quite a bit of trouble with is Ereshkigal. As you can see if you compare this animation, it is not reproducible in FEditor because the OBJ is always corrupted. However, in CSA, I reduced the number of animation pixels used in the OBJ (the contents of the black hole) and used a pitch black background, so the reproducibility is better than in FEditor. Thus, please refer to how to use OBJ successfully with a pitch-black background.

If you have any questions, I am here to help you.

Thank you so much! I will try right now!

1 Like

It’s harder than I thought, I have done just Ashunera’s animations, mainly because i spent an hour and a half looking for FE 8 rom, which I thought I had but I didn’t.
I’ve not looked on how to do spells yet, I’m focusing on portraits for now🤣

1 Like

Update: lately I’ve been busy with real life and I haven’t really done so much on the hack, plus my FEBuilder refuses to expand class data so I had to replace some class which I didn’t need with the Sephiran and Ashunera’s ones.
And I can’t find the FEBuilder editor which lets me make my own spell.
I will absolutely make the Creiddylad spell, I just need some guide on where it is.
If you can make a couple screenshots of where I need to click I would really appreciate it.

I am not a FEBuilder supporter, so I don’t know the details, but if it is a spell animation like Creiddylad’s GBA style, I can make it.

1 Like

It is, it’s just that I don’t want to overload you with work

For now, I will think about it after Sephiran’s battle animation is completed.

By the way, it is 7743 who knows more about FEBuilder. If you have any questions, you can ask him through this link.
↓↓↓↓

Thank you, after June I will try seriously, but untill June I have so many things to do

1 Like