SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

For now, I’ve finished the CSA animations for Gleipnir, Excalibur and Ivaldi. I’m planning to create animations for recreating Sacred Tome in FE8, focusing mainly on the recolor.
I changed the colors to Ivaldi’s Starlight style.

FE8_CSA.emulator
It’s like the Kamehameha from Dragon Ball !!

6 Likes

Also, I got Exfire and Meteor recolored by @7743!
And there are four different ones, both CSA and FEditor!
Thank you @7743 for your cooperation!

10 Likes
GIF ver, CSA_Creator

1; Excalibur Melee
Excalibur Melee

2; Excalibur Ranged
Excalibur Ranged

3; Blood Melee
Blood Melee

4; Blood Ranged
Blood Ranged

5; Holy Melee
Holy Melee

6; Holy Ranged
Holy Ranged

7; Gleipnir Melee
Gleipnir Melee

8; Gleipnir Ranged
Gleipnir Ranged

9; DarkRed Melee
DarkRed Melee

10; DarkRed Ranged
DarkRed Ranged

11; Divine Melee
Divine Melee

12; Divine Ranged
Divine Ranged

13; Ivaldi
Ivaldi

14; Rainbow
Rainbow

15; StarBurst
StarBurst

GIF ver, FEditorAdv

1; Excalibur Melee
Excalibur Melee

2; Excalibur Ranged
Excalibur Ranged

3; Blood Melee
Blood Melee

4; Blood Ranged
Blood Ranged

5; Holy Melee
Holy Melee

6; Holy Ranged
Holy Ranged

7; Gleipnir Melee
Gleipnir Melee

8; Gleipnir Ranged
Gleipnir Ranged

9; DarkRed Melee
DarkRed Melee

10; DarkRed Ranged
DarkRed Ranged

11; Divine Melee
Divine Melee

12; Divine Ranged
Divine Ranged

13; Ivaldi
Ivaldi

14; Rainbow
Rainbow

15; StarBurst
StarBurst

I finally finished FE8 The Sacred Tomes, which I’ve been working on steadily.
There are 30 animations in total, including CSA, FEditor, Melee, Ranged, and recolored versions. You can watch the introduction video if you like.
However, there are a few things to note. If you want to use it,
please “make sure” to read the readme in the contents.

Credits: @SHYUTERz

6 Likes

As I mentioned in the readme, I don’t recommend using it with FE6 as this is not the best choice.

20220211_013953
↑FEditor for FE7 USA is also not recommended as it has a bug that causes the palette to collapse.

5 Likes

Here is the content I have created so far. I’ve reorganized it a bit, so you can check it out if you like.

8 Likes

There are a few here which I really enjoy, like Rainbow or Stardust! Thanks for creating them~
you haven’t forgot about the CSA Ice breath though, right? ^^"

2 Likes

Thank you!
It was a little difficult to recreate Ice breath in CSA, so I put it on hold. I’m planning to recreate it now.

3 Likes

I have looked at the various works and read the readme.
I really appreciate you using my animation, but if possible, please don’t mention @HIROTO’s name in the credits. :sweat_smile:
For my own reasons, I apologize, but I will not tell you why.

1 Like

Sorry. I may not be able to do this request alone.
Because I am currently working on studying for a difficult national certification and cannot work on it at all. If you really need this animated CSA, I would like you to produce it on your own.
Nevertheless, if you decide to produce a CSA version, I will give you some assistance.

While that is unfortunate, I can understand. Your real life matters are far more important than this of course. I hope your certification goes well, best of luck to you!
I’m currently kinda busy myself, but when I get time to sit down to this and I end up needing help (which I probably will lol) I’ll gladly message you if thats ok.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello SHYUTERz, hope you are doing well. Are you still studying for your national certification? Or did you actually receive it already??

2 Likes

Thanks for your message.
In the meantime, I have earned my level 1 national certification and am studying for my next level 2 national certification.

If you have any requests, please feel free to let me know. I will consider whether or not to resume my activities at that time.

4 Likes

Glad you are doing well and earned your level 1 certification! Congratulations. I was going to wait until you were in a comfortable enough spot to do anything again, but since you offered…
I was wondering if I could interest you in doing a character animation of Sephiran.
200px-FERD_Sephiran
Nothing too crazy, maybe just a reskin of the FE7 Lucius Bishop battle animation
Magic_000
or even the Lucius Bishop version by Greentea? (should be FTE since it’s on the Graphics Repository)
Magic_000
At the moment I haven’t seen any character animations for him.
I don’t have any specifics for the request, just that it looks recognizable to the character. And only if you feel inspired enough, it’s important that you enjoy some of what you do at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see.
I don’t know much about the character Sephiran, but if I were to make this battle animation, I would like someone to help me.
Because I don’t have the ability to draw dots from scratch. Whenever I make a remake of a battle animation, I always make the animation from a single dot drawn by someone else.

If someone can draw just one of these Sephiran dots, I will make an animation.
So, first of all, could you please go to a professional dot drawing artist and ask for just one dot drawing of Sephiran?

I apologize for responding to your request with a request, but if you could draw just one dot picture of Sephiran, I will take care of the animation and finish it.

I understand, no worries. I will see what I can do about someone drawing a still image of the character or if I can find an existing one. Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Thank you too for relying on me.
I will try to find something that could be material for sephiran when I have time too.

1 Like

The word you’re looking for for “dot image” in English is “Sprite”. And here’s a bunch of Radiant Dawn ones.

Sephiran’s in the middle row on the right.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you! I will try to make an animation with this.

1 Like

@lovemachine
I will be working on this sephiran animation creation process at a time when I am not scheduled to work on it, so it will take time. Is that okay with you?

1 Like