SHYUTERz PATCH & Animation

Thank you so much! I will try right now!

1 Like

It’s harder than I thought, I have done just Ashunera’s animations, mainly because i spent an hour and a half looking for FE 8 rom, which I thought I had but I didn’t.
I’ve not looked on how to do spells yet, I’m focusing on portraits for now🤣

1 Like

Update: lately I’ve been busy with real life and I haven’t really done so much on the hack, plus my FEBuilder refuses to expand class data so I had to replace some class which I didn’t need with the Sephiran and Ashunera’s ones.
And I can’t find the FEBuilder editor which lets me make my own spell.
I will absolutely make the Creiddylad spell, I just need some guide on where it is.
If you can make a couple screenshots of where I need to click I would really appreciate it.

I am not a FEBuilder supporter, so I don’t know the details, but if it is a spell animation like Creiddylad’s GBA style, I can make it.

1 Like

It is, it’s just that I don’t want to overload you with work

For now, I will think about it after Sephiran’s battle animation is completed.

By the way, it is 7743 who knows more about FEBuilder. If you have any questions, you can ask him through this link.
↓↓↓↓

Thank you, after June I will try seriously, but untill June I have so many things to do

1 Like

Uh, sorry. I can’t make much progress on the work because I can’t spare any free time at all.
If I had a whole day to spare, I could make a lot of progress, but I don’t have that day, so even I really don’t know when I will be able to finish the Sephiran animation.

Don’t worry, I just lost 4 hours of work on my rom

2 Likes

And I have exams too so I don’t have much free time either

2 Likes

I see, so you are studying for the exam as I am.
Let’s work hard together.

2 Likes

How’s your exam going? I have it on 28th of June, so for 6 days I can’t fully focus on the ROM, but I have like all the story in my mind (I hope I don’t forgot it🤣)

1 Like

The main certification exam I am taking is split into two sessions, the first and second. The first one is at the end of July and the second one is after October, so I don’t have much time to spare. I wish you good luck with your exams too.

1 Like

@Sephiran
I am sorry. I am unable to fulfill the request you have given me.
I am now at a point in my life where I will have to start exercises to develop a system, courses to prepare for certification, and even job hunting. From now on I will always be busy and will not have enough time to create animations, so it will be tough to be active.
In the past, I have always had the will to do everything until the end when I decided to do it, but for once, my personal situation will take precedence since it is all about my future. Therefore, I would be happy if you would commission Sephiran Animation to another animator.

I am very sorry for the delay in reporting.

3 Likes

Don’t worry: real life is the first on the list, I’m happy that now you passed your exam (in the case you didn’t yet good luck) and can now find a job, I hope that job will satisfy you.
If you wish I will send you the ROM when it’s finished, anyway, goodbye (for now)

I’m sorry if I responded 1 hour after the actual message but notifications on Mobile are slow.
Also, can you suggest me an animator? Thank you

Roger that. Thank you for your understanding. I will give you more details by DM.

I will wait, and by the way what is DM?

DM is a direct message.
I just sent you a DM, did you receive it?

The one 14 minutes ago right?