Sage's Sprite Gallery(F2E with Credit)(Commissions are open!)

Yo!

Feeling a bit frisky since this month is when I was I born, so I’m taking requests for FE GBA stills! Taking 5 suggestions! Go nuts!

1 Like

Are there any restrictions? If not, Ophelia Dusk would be cool.

1 Like

I’d honestly like to see your rendition of Guinivere’s sprite, was honestly impressed of your eirika sprite too

3 Likes

if i may make a suggestion could i request your version of Larum or Dorothy?

1 Like

Could i request L’Arachel for this?

2 Likes

Uhhhh… Gheb.

1 Like

FE Custom 14_Warrior Gheb(WIP1)
Need to make the axe… but he’s basically done! Thanks for the cursed suggestion lmao!

6 Likes

It’s Gheb in the flesh! It looks really cool in a cursed way. Always thought he didn’t fit the vanilla Warrior sprite.

1 Like

Getiz could be cool

1 Like

humm how about… peri?

4 Likes

Hi!

Irl has been pretty up and down for me, but I still do plan on completing these requests! Right now I’ve been suffering from brain Zoomies and can’t seem to stick to one thing lol.

4 Likes

^
This statement still holds true! I’ll just go down the list and update when I feel like it! Since I said I was gonna do five, I’m gonna stick with that, so sorry if I don’t get to your request!

Anyways, Without further ado, here’s Ophelia!
FE Custom 6_Ophelia_Comp 1_14_24
Sage Lilina is there because I used her head. The hand on our right may be a little too big, but I figured it would be fine since this Ophelia we’re talking about!

5 Likes

Does that mean we’re getting peri? Muahahahaha

1 Like

months later and am still excited to see your rendition of guinivere :star_struck:

1 Like

Late Dec 2023_Jan 2024
All of my production from late last month up to last week!

From left to right:
Scout(lord class), Mage Noble, Mercenary, Lancer, Fighter, Fates Outlaw(used MeatofJustice’s hunter sprite as a base), Ruffian(functions like brigands/pirates), Eirika Great Lord Infantry(Based on an FEH mage knight Alt) Great Knight(WIP), Fates Kinshi Knight 2.0

Been spending most of last week working on an animation for Nura’s villagers for this project as well! Overall this year is looking promising in terms of productivity!

14 Likes

Changed the title!

I know some peeps wanna animate my work, so I decided to put my stance in the title! Also feel free to message me what you do! I’d love to see any progress you guys make!

Hello! I’ve come to post that I’m now opening commissions again! my contact info can be found here!

Terms of Service

COMM SHEET ToS_1

Prices

COMM SHEET ToS_2

4 Likes

FE AnimCon Mage Lord Eirika3
Been pretty all over the place, in a good way, but I do plan on posting an update post soon! Right now, have this Eirika WIP

9 Likes

Update!

I’ve been verrry busy. Last month was mainly a time to make some personal work! Still juggling FE sprites as my primary, of course!

Feb_March 2024

Haul from the last two months (from left to right):
Mage, Myrmidon, 3H Brigand, Monk, Mercenary update, Master of Arms, Fencer, Dark Mage/Dark Priest/Shaman

FE Custom 16_MoA 4_7_24
The entire MoA weapon lineup for those who want to attempt to animate it!

13 Likes

I really love the myrmidon pose! Awesome stuff

1 Like