ou get people in the opposite order.
- Corrin is not changed because their absence in Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Felicia and Jakob.
- A character’s permanent jointime is considered their jointime for the swaps. Gunter’s Chapter 7 join is what his swap is based on, rather than his Chapter 2 join.
- Royals’ replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
- Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
- Promotions are meant to “line up.” Dark Knight is the “secondary” promotion of Dark Mage, so Leo’s replacement is in their class line’s “secondary” promotion.
- Text is not changed. Couldn’t be bothered to change it. Cutscenes are also wonky.
- Characters’ descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
- Children aren’t changed but they’re technically recruited in reverse order because of their father’s jointimes shifting.
- Characters with variable jointime (Mozu, Flora, Fuga) are swapped based on the earliest they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 units.
- Gunter has supports and Scarlet’s replacement is not killed off.
Here is the changelog which also includes stats for CQ RR and BR RR (not done yet, Exca’s working on it)
Let me know of any errors you come across.