You get people in the opposite order.
- Corrin is not changed because their absence in Chapter 6 will crash the game. The swaps start at Felicia and Jakob.
- A character’s permanent jointime is considered their jointime for the swaps. Gunter’s Chapter 7 join is what his swap is based on, rather than his Chapter 2 join.
- Royals’ replacements gain Dragon Blood, royals that replace non-royals lose Dragon Blood.
- Prfs are given to the replacement unit rather than the original unit.
- Promotions are meant to “line up.” Dark Knight is the “secondary” promotion of Dark Mage, so Leo’s replacement is in their class line’s “secondary” promotion.
- Text is not changed. Couldn’t be bothered to change it. Cutscenes are also wonky.
- Characters’ descriptions are based on the original unit. Can be used to identify units without using the changelog.
- Children aren’t changed but they’re technically recruited in reverse order because of their father’s jointimes shifting.
- Characters with variable jointime (Mozu, Flora, Fuga) are swapped based on the earliest they can join. So Mozu is between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 units.
- Gunter has supports and Scarlet’s replacement is not killed off.
Let me know of any errors you come across.