Retro Garbage

In cases like this, it’s best to reference the vanilla animation, when Eirika returns, and see if you can mimic that.

Also your frame timings are absolutely whack, so I’m not sure how it will look ingame at all. If you dump with FEBuilder, it ruins the gif timings. Instead, dump with FEB, then run BwdYeti’s tool on the animation folder. (Drag and drop the folder onto the .exe)

https://puu.sh/ItdbC/2715508382.7z

A new attempt. Now she doesn’t walk for return to standing position only does a little jump.
lorm_sp1

3 Likes

Now that is a great Eirika!

1 Like

Well, I’m going to upload this to “My Repo” this will called “[Eirika]Lance(Rework)” or something so; It’s going to be in the same folder the first try of the animation formatting (I want rework the walking style for that works appropially in a future but isn’t will be soon).

1 Like

I have updated the post and folder.

Where have you eliminated the files of Sprite Sheets, from the Repo in GitHub or in Drive?

BTW I found some folders in the repo of GitHub that do not have a download button; some folders are portraits repository or the folder of sprite sheets.

1 Like

Read the guide on how to use Github; the Drive repo is well over a year old and outdated.

Only battle animations have downloads.

P.S. This is the gif re-timed.

https://i.imgur.com/coLuFUJ.gif

My error.

Sure I will change this now.

3 Likes

Hey, Klok I need to ask you info of these animations, Are finished?:

Complete Niche

Unfilled Niche

vRtfr76

MISCBardF{GabrielKnight}

Like I said, any sheets in the repo now have not been added to the repo as full animations.

All of these are in the Repo.

No idea.

This one is pretty hideous, ngl. Don’t think it’s in the repo.

Definitely NOT in the repo. Needs an animation.

Thanks for the fast answer. Well, I’ll start works with some it.

1 Like

Please finish zero animatiom first TvT

I’m having some problem with that anim. The faults for the palette

1 Like

I did over this weekend. A little recolor for some characters. I used it as a base “Portraits FE8 Colors” by Eldritch Abomination.
Simple Recolors
Yogi Recolor

Morphs
Jaffar MorphsNino Morph
Lundgren MorphLegault Morph
Batta MorphAion Morph
Wire Morph

3 Likes

And one more time I edited it, what do you think?

3 Likes

That one almost look like Beta Kelik or a Trueblade.

Who’s that? Sorry, I don’t know him.

This guy has been promoted. XD

He’s the main character from The Last Promise.

I see, I have bit played but I never finished the game.

Iirc, the scripted version of the riderless Wyvern uploaded was done by someone pretty new… so it lost a lot of shading and color when it was uploaded.

Unless that’s been fixed, a new version wouldn’t be a bad idea.

Yay ~ you are back with the animation :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like