Report.7z! Need help with data expansion, characters, animations, patches for skills, stats&growths, and downloads(all help and or tips are welcome)

1. Can’t expand character or class data in their respected editors.

2. Need help with palettes and animating taking.

3. If anyone could direct and or give me a crash course on character animations.

4. As mentioned in the topic header useful and compatible for stat related patches would be great.

5. I’d be great if any of y’all could help me out with downloading off of klok’s depot, as I am having issues with all git hub downloads.

1. Characters can’t be extended. Classes can be extended in FE8 if you apply EMS, all you have to do is enable it in options.
  2. The battle animation editor is where you edit those. Otherwise, the question is vague.
  3. In FE7 you can set them from the character editor. For FE8 there’s a patch that adds that functionality, and you can set the animations in the Editor version of the patch. Otherwise, the question is vague.
  4. I’m not sure I understand the question, but if you’re looking for patch recommendations there’s this topic. What are the FEBuilder patches considered "QoL"
    If you mean editing unit stats in-game, then use the Set Unit Status patches.
  5. It’s been a while since I downloaded anything from there, but I used to use DownGit and never had problems with it.

All that said, I recommend reading this topic as it addresses common questions and gives newcomers advice: UltraxBlade's #febuilder-help FAQ

1 Like

Thx this helps a lot the majority of my big issues were answered so once again thanks.