Red Bean's sprites

Both look nice.

Can I use your Guinevere for my project? I took time before the event of The Binding Blade so I need a younger version of Guinevere

:ok_hand:t2:

When Echidna is young…
埃肯娜(头像)
@StreetHero

28 Likes

That’s a masterpiece.

4 Likes

Hmm… Guess who she is.
尼梅(头像)

28 Likes

Yooo, Niime!

1 Like

Bingo~

3 Likes

Hmm wait, I thought Niime had green hair in her youth? At least, that’s how Soeda Ippei drew her.

Regardless it’s a really good sprite

2 Likes

If I remember right, Ippei drew her with green hair to differentiate her more from Sophia, but Red Bean seems to have gone with something close to Canas’s hair color.

1 Like

It’s hard to say,maybe her son’s and grandson’s hair color come from her husband but not her.So~she is able to use any color~ :thinking: :smiley:

1 Like

Despite in Niime’s official artwork, her hair is a little bit of grey, but in her official sprite and portrait, her hair is light green.

image image

1 Like

Her hair in Cipher is kind of a light blue? Very light blue-green? I don’t know what color to call it, I’m not an expert when it comes to describing colors.

niime discourse
niime discourse

3 Likes

Niime’s hair has probably been every color in the rainbow. Such is the power of dark magic grandma.

3 Likes

ok but what about

bald niime

3 Likes

I don’t care about it,just follow your mind. :kissing:
尼梅(头像)绿 尼梅(头像)蓝 尼梅(头像)灰

31 Likes

I really like the color of the third one. I might borrow the colors for it in the future, if that’s okay.

1 Like

Niime just says “fuck it” and can make her hair any color she wants, that’s what happens when you’re Niime

2 Likes

Girls(×)
a girl and a real man(√)
米蕾蒂(头像) 海克托尔(头像)

25 Likes

I plan to try other characters in the next period of time.

Emma
艾玛(头像)

33 Likes