Red Bean's sprites

Great stuff, Red Bean! I’m also a huge fan of your work.
Especially your flower Fir looks absolutely stunning!

4 Likes

I am…
Speechless, these sprites are breathtaking…
Good work!

Apologies, has anyone edited the Fir Swordmaster into .bin or animation files usable with Builder?

No, it hasn’t been scripted yet. Its impossible to use it in a hack at the moment. I may script it soon, but can’t make any promises.

2 Likes

I appreciate the response! I understand, no need to rush it.

Everytime I see one of your animations, it simultaneously motivates me to understand that you can do this type of stuff but also demotivates me because holy hell, you’re WAY beyond what I could ever do right now.

I eagerly await the next amazing animation!

Thank you very much for your compliments, but I don’t think I’m too good to be surpassed.

My workflow is usually when there is some kind of inspiration, such as when the character uses this shape or this way, it should be cool, and then try to use the ready-made animation to stitch as much as possible to get the desired effect. The premise is that there is a rough shape in the mind, and the rest is the accumulation of time.

In short, it’s ideas and polished works.With these two points, at least I am satisfied with the results. And I believe that once you try like this, you will feel satisfied,too. :wink:

6 Likes

This time I adjusted this face a bit.
赛西露(头像)
before
赛西露(头像)
after

19 Likes

After stitching to the back, I completely forgot who the character I planned to draw is, so just treat it as an original character. :rofl:
海蕾娜(头像)

17 Likes

An original little girl character——I think she is cute, right?
小澪(头像)

21 Likes

I’m starting to think Redbean likes long-purple-haired lolis.

Good taste.

1 Like

Well,I don’t think so. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This little girl is the daughter of my avatar character-of course in the character setting.

9 Likes

Could it be your daughter in real-life? Well I’m sure that Redbean is a good father, like me

There is a problem: the premise of finding her mother in real life has not been fulfilled. :no_mouth:
幽离 未命名2

6 Likes

Kaitou Cath
姬丝(头像)
@Obsidian_Daddy
What do you think of it?

30 Likes

omg I love it, you totally nailed the pose and her face is looking great!
(making me want to work more on my FE6 stuff haha)

7 Likes

The idea I thought of this year is to paint some changes in the girls from the fire emblem, although some people seem to have not changed much. :thinking:

1 Like

She will come, eventually

Haha,thank you for your kindness.

Cath adjusted again, and Guinevere become younger.
姬丝(头像) 基内维娅(头像)

26 Likes