Random hack ideas I had but don't want to spend time making

So I just thought about how my mind goes places and comes up with ideas either as a joke or random ADHD bullshit but I don’t persue them as I’m either too busy or it doesn’t fit my style so instead of wasting the idea I’ll put them here for someone to take inspiration/roll with the idea entirely or I eventually come back to them.

Fire Emblem: The fanfic cringe

j

Yeah there is not much to it but a meme hack made entirely to joke around making fun of cringy fanfictions could be absolutely hilarious. Bonus points if the characters in this hack are not self aware and act seriously. Go nuts.

That’s all for now. I’ll try to keep this updated as I come up with new ideas or remember some old ones I didn’t mention.

5 Likes

A hack based on a terrible fanfic would be indeed funny.

5 Likes

Very yes. Bonus points if each chapter is made by a different person from only a brief chapter and character outline. (Naked Came the Millennia-Old Dragon MILF?)

4 Likes

Could be a fun community project idea

3 Likes

Oh so like I make a very brief outline of each chapter and like a different person does each chapter?

2 Likes

And tries to make it part of the best worst FE fangame ever, without discussing their chapter with the writers of any of the other chapters.

1 Like

I feel it would work better if that was the gimmick instead of a bad fanfic but I’m just the one that gave the idea not the mastermind behind the project

1 Like

The vibe to channel. (At least for one chapter)

2 Likes

Oh my god the spelling mistakes already makes it amazing.

Edit: I read through it quickly and I think something stupid like that could work for a short hack.

2 Likes

Honestly if we wanted to do this as a community, I’d toss in a chapter. Complete with a Tactician Self Insert™

1 Like

Well this might actually become a thing. Screw it, if like three more people join in I’ll make the first chapter

1 Like

So I think I might make the first chapter after all. So for anyone interested we’ll do it like this. I start the chain by making chapter 1 and then pass it to the next person who will do the next based only on the last chapter and then the next with all previous chapters we have so far until we reach an end. Idk when I’ll start but I’ll ping you on the actual page when I make it if you are interested.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun telephone hack idea.

You’re going to want to put down a bunch of base rules to build upon before the rom gets instantly broken.

It’s also easier to do telephone hacks with buildfiles, although doing it via FEBuilder would be significantly funnier in the jank it would introduce.

2 Likes

Well I’ll have some base rules of course as for build files… we’ll see…

1 Like