Puchina here!

Hi, I’m Puchina. I have just realized that I need to increase my trust level just so I can post screenshots and links for my rom hack. I’m just a simple guy and have simple hobbies such as reading (preferable GL/Yuri genres) and browsing other media platforms.

I’m just starting out on everything with coding, splicing the sprites and artworks, storywriting, map-designing and so on, but I’m hoping that when I’m finished, I will be pleased with the results that I have made.

My current project is “Tales of Aetheria and the Otherworlder”, and it’s a one-man army, so it’s going to take me a long time to finish it but hopefully it’ll be completed.

Once, I have finally graduated from Basic level. I will finally start posting the demo link and a couple of screenshots from the rom hack I’ve made. See you again and have a good night!

14 Likes

Welcome Puchina :partying_face::partying_face: hope u have a wonderful time here and i saw u were working on a project if u need help testing (only) of ur project when its done i am always ready (i suck at codeing and also pc not available so cant help ya with techenical problem)

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your suggestions and input in the future!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.