Plant Academy's Garden of Sprites

That moment when nobody up until now thought of a minimug fullbody, well someone had to do it.
still wip obviously
manifesting upon myself I won’t hyperfixate on these again and commit burnouticide, again

14 Likes

It is done now
meanwhile:
damn I’m having a major dejavu rn
these will be F2U/E w/ credit btw
(still standing on my anti-burnout mindset but it’s testing me real good send help :’)

13 Likes

While its my leisure time, I wanted to make the most out of it, and since I also just recently replayed Yggdra union-
Ladies and gents, behold my most proud creation yet:
Rosary Esmeralda from yggdra union!
the flaming witch herself :fire: , maker of golems :broom:, destroyer of gulcasas :dragon_face:

I did her for about half a day, used cath’s face as a base
and now for a related surprise, I was actually able to do frames on her and yes you did heard me right (although it wasn’t that hackbox friendly; probably will make it someday).

for those who don’t believe me and want to see the real action itself:

Now, yggdra union x FE hacking when :face_with_monocle:

13 Likes

Finished Eirika just a while back
(meanwhile the details on Roy’s binding blade will be the death of me, or I could just cheat and ignore some of it heh

22 Likes

mfw I realized I’ve already been here for a year eyyy lezgooo

7 Likes

I noticed that I’m on a FE 6 cleaning spree mood lately so I decided to compile my latest FE 6 portrait works here so that peeps who may or may want use them on their FE 6 projects please use them for your FE 6 projects :> know where to find it

oh yeah this was inspired by obs’s FE 6 portrait edits as well so, yeh

And so, in a similar mindset like obs:

(although the credit would be very much appreciated though :>)

13 Likes

Oh! This painting is too restored!

1 Like

Can you draw Roy, the original version is too ugly!
George's Graphics Gallery - Creative - Fire Em(1)_edit_214645012439122

I’m replying this before I go to school so yeh

Hi @DM1221 , I believe there are Roy redesigns in the repo that probably should suffice?

1 Like

:kissing: (i wanted to post just the emoji but I can’t do that.)

1 Like

:pensive:
Post must be at least 5 characters

1 Like

Hurray it was my birthday yesterday soo-
Here have an update for the latest portrait remasters that I did
FE 7:
Priscilla (3)Priscilla (2)
Louise Promotedimage (8)
FE 6:
FaeFae (2)
NoahNoah (FE 6 colors)
Again F2E with credit

17 Likes

Crap, that long huh.
soo uh, yeah, forgot that my thread exists (school got me working hard ack)
if I had nickels for every fullbody for the CCC that I wasn’t able to finish, I’d have about 3 nickels which isn’t new to me considering my confusing amount of fullbody drafts that I still wasn’t able to finish :smiling_face_with_tear:
Reasons:
yeah I really just lost interest with this one since it turned out kinda crappy
Ugh so many cloth folds…
As good as this one currently turned out, unfortunately I won’t be able to finish her on time since… school.

and then there’s this wip of yunaka that I never did finish because of sudden lack of interest

then a couple of other wip portrait revamps
a winter variant hugh for my hack
and then there’s this random genie girl that I made for a warm-up splice for practice (thanks for hus for some assistance on the near shoulder)

Same with this one, just a random mermaid/undine that I conjured up for splicing practice

Even made splicing tips using her as base

what I mainly did first is gather ideas, collecting the portraits that I’ll splice. I mainly look for portraits with similar elements so that when I splice them it could look unique (?) note that your idea can also change as the flow goes on and also, don’t be afraid in trying different elements from portraits then I collect the colors before the actual splicing process blah blah blah,
trial and error is your bestfriend here (atleast imo ) as the uniqueness of it can vary on the splice elements that you use on your portrait. If one doesn’t fit to your liking, it would help greatly if you find replacements to it.
as you’ll see in the first one, I tried using thetys’s vanilla head but looks still looks kinda thetys, so I tried to use marisa’s since they’re quite similar in head position
then for the head, I also did some finding that should match the head, then for the body, again, trial and error. I decided to use thetys’s since it kinda matches the vibe I’m going for my character, which is an undine or mermaid

yeah I think I’m caught up so far

19 Likes

I must say your work is absolutely awe inspiring and I hope to see more of your incredible work. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

aww thanks :heart_eyes: I hope to keep up with the consistency since it’s hard atm through burnout, school and alike

2 Likes

Please try not to worry about the consistency, what’s more important is that you recover from the burn out. So please have the best of recovery and remember to treat yourself to something you personally enjoy. :blush::smiling_face:

3 Likes

So anyways, some 2 full body drafts of 2 villains this time
imageimage
then a wip 3/4 selena

Anyways I’m bored and running out of resources to put in my thread-, so I’m just going to lay down the following hacks that I plan on making since I can’t think of what to post in my own thread kek (that’s allowed right? yeah I think that’s allowed-)

Fire Emblem 6: The maiden and the mad king

So uhh yeh, FE 6 basically but in Guinivere’s perspective. yes. It will start from her perspective until leading up to her meeting with roy at the border.
some of the portraits I remade for it:
imageimageimageimageimage
(there are more but some of them are still wips and under progress)

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones: The Princess’s Anguish (workshopping title)

so uhh main point of this hack: what if certain points of the story were changed… just because one key event in the past was altered…
example:
Lyon is now a good guy (aka playable)/ vigarde is now the one who got possessed by their sacred stone
Orson’s wife, monica isn’t dead, which made him recruitable.
Ephraim… well let’s just say something important is going to happen to him. Same to Eirika
some portaits I remade and made for it:
image imageimageimageimage
(featuring monica :DD although not playable, maybe, still thinking about it)

Now for my custom hacks:
Fire Emblem: Bladed Vengeance (workshopping title)

a short hack following a myrmidon girl from an old clan, as she witnessed her father’s murder on her 5th birthday. As soon as she turned 18, she embarked on a journey to hunt down the killers she remembered on that day.
This I considered this as a “practice hack” since I planned I’ll do this for fun/practice too
(there are more but some of them are still wips and under progress)
Works from others include:
Blade’s tatsuo
Tatsuo Updated
Roxannity’s F2E Lionel
CapibarainSpace’s cleric and CaringCarrot’s shaman
imageimage
Jiropaipai’s splice
and etc

Note that: Any portraits that I use from others, I try to remake into my style of improvement (except for those I consider to be alright on it’s own)
ex.
image to → image

and now for the final one… My main, MAIN hack.
It’s currently in the portrait making phase still, but I just need to start the chapters production (sometime-)
FE: The Eynsworth Chronicles (previously named FE: War of blood and coin)

Ah… the Magistral Kingdom of Eynsworth… Where the heart of magnificent magicians lies within. It’s history is mixed with humble and tryannical rulers. The fate of the people always depended on their beloved Magister, the Sovereign ruler of the Eynsworth lineage. However, that very lineage is now threatened to extinction… Alexander Eynsworth, your fate is yours to mold. Do not let the burdens outweigh your mission. May the heavens guide you…

(some of the mugs for the hack, some portraits are from others; on the process of editing them)
(it’s sequel is also in the works, although story-wise)

At the moment none of my custom works are F2E so don’t go snitching snatching any of them :eyes:
(unless I already submitted them in the repo)

24 Likes

Excellent work o7
These sprites look pretty clean.

5 Likes

Fascinating stuff. 10/10.

3 Likes

Once again unfortunately, I wasn’t able to finish the fullbodies or make it to the CCC submission in general with Ninian and Nils… Was a bit proud with this one too (since it’s a double fullbody whammy)
:<

I updated my self portrait (finally diverting from my farina-based oc)

Comparison to my oc:

(also that’s me in my school uniform for a school project)

and then here’s a christmas variant

21 Likes