Angel
Demon
Trio
Maid sprite

PROJECT FULLBODY

klein

PROJECT FULLBODY DRAFTS

36 Likes

nice, do you plan on putting these on the repo once you’re done making em?

1 Like

Yeah but I think it’s gonna be a loongg way since I’m working alone and my time is divided between being a student and artist U3U

1 Like

You seem like a pretty cool dude.

4 Likes

Hola ya’ll so I’m back with a new sage animation!
So to start here’s the vanilla one w/ sleeves:
Sorcerer sprite sheet
(note: this looks slow but only because it doesn’t have it’s vanilla effects which I don’t have ;-; )

My version without effects:
Alexander Sprite sheet v.2
then here’s one with effects:
sage with effects
Here I used the summoner’s critical animation and made shortcuts with its timing to follow the sage’s animation’s timing.

(and then my favorite one) the critical ^3^:
sage critical
and then for this one, oh ho I had fun making let me tell you that. I used the shaman’s starting animation for inspiration

5 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks so cool!

2 Likes

I is back ya’ll
now I present you,
Alexander portrait
Alexander Custom sprite unfinished
Alexander Lord sprite, both hooded and hoodless. Based on mage sprite with a shaman hood. The last one I know for a fact that someone in the repo created the hoodless mage sprite but I don’t know who ( again -_- ) but I still want to credit them ^-^. Sprite sheet coming soon.

Next is, PoRtAiTs.
Now these are all just recolored versions of their original sprites.
Note: I scanned through the portraits of all FE GBA games and paired them and considered them as “siblings”
first is:
Royalty twins
Eirika and Eliwood pair up, (no names yet ingame) They still retain the title of twins, just think of it Eliwood just replaced Ephraim. I considered them twins ingame because of their similar rapier usage.
Second is:
The mysterious shaman siblings
These shaman siblings, both hooded and hoodless versions. Older brother and younger sister. Don’t ask why, for me they look perfect as siblings.
Third is:
Mage brothers
These mage siblings. idk why but (for me) they look so sibling-y but maybe its because their hair is so similar :b
Fourth is:
Alford brothers
These sword user brothers. I can tell that one is a mercenary while the other is of a higher up. At this point I’m just matching portraits with similarities, recolor and call em siblings/twins. They look soo alike so I just had to take advantage of it.

might recolor them in the future. might also add more soon :b
you can express your thoughts and comments below

7 Likes

I love swords brother :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

did you get all the frames in order for those portraits tho

wdym?

all portraits have frames, blinking and mouth portraits, as well as a mini, if you’ve ever seen a correctly formatted portrait before.

i was asking if you have those frames for these ones as well.

1 Like

OH ok now I get it. I’m going to make it in the future, depends on my mood whether I feel making it or not :b

that sprite tho :star_struck:

4 Likes

And it’s here!
Alexander definitive spritesheet
So before I said that it will be inspired by the hoodless mage sprite from the repo, well I decided to change the look as well to avoid similarities, But it is still inspired though. As for the animation,
Alexander Sprite Animation
it’s the prototype for now. That’s the overall look that I wanted to convey, gonna add a
:swinging hood to convey the cloak vibe further,
:A crit where he wears his hood like seen in the sprite sheet above
just like I said, it’s still inspired by the hoodless mage from the repo. (I sincerely apologize for not knowing the name but I still want to credit the original maker of it)

4 Likes

now that’s dope! also this one seems like a ninja about to throw knives lol:

4 Likes

Yay they’re done :smiley: finally perfected the swinging hood animation, making it smooth as possible. 2 versions available, The vanilla crit and hooded crit heavily inspired by @SamirPlayz hooded mage crit animation (and yes I now know the maker of it :3)
Official Alexander w_ hood Animation
Official Alexander w_o hood Animation

Alexander Mage Lord Spritesheet
Edit: Spritesheet now available
f2e but not f2u
meaning you can only edit it but not use it as it is

10 Likes

I’m back for now
Have some Tanjiro Kamado for now, maybe I’ll make a sprite sheet for it in the future.
Made from lloyd sprite
Tanjiro Kamado 2
I can only post so often because of school and a crappy device :b
edit:
Trio
the whole gang is here :smiley:

11 Likes

Eirika as a sniper because why not :smiley:
Also a formal, long skirt eirika.
Might create a spritesheet for them soon
Eirika betas

10 Likes