Pikmin ASM

sanders is funny

Hi. I’ve been having trouble installing Reorg on my hack. I get this error message

C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\FEBuilderGBA\app\asm\arm-none-eabi-as.exe -g -mcpu=arm7tdmi -mthumb-interwork “C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s” -o “C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.elf”
output:
C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s: Assembler messages:
C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:15: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is /' C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:18: Error: garbage following instruction -- cmp r1,#0x0//will never function on first item’
C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:21: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is /' C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:25: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is /’
C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:32: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is /' C:\Users\raula\Desktop\hacking\ASM\Reorganize\ReorganizeUsability.s:40: Error: junk at end of line, first unrecognized character is /’

I don’t know how to fix it

Hey man! I’ve been trying to implement your Equip ASM for some time, and I’ve almost gotten it to work. But I’m running into some issues. After assembling, the game softlocks in some instances. Would you be willing to help me figure it out?

I can also send you my buildfile directly so you can look into it. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Hey man. Please tell me, which version of FE-CLib did you use to compile Equip?

@Alice Contro added it in these commits:

It shows you the exact files added / changed, so I think you could copy him.

Hey man! I know you haven’t updated these in a while, but I had a cool idea that maybe you could work in.

Instead of raising all weapon ranks, it raises the rank of the weapon you have equipped. And if no weapon is equipped, it raises the rank of the highest non S rank.