Hello FE community,
I am thrilled to announce and release a project I’ve been working on for a long time. This is a ‘full-fledged’ original hack with a new story, mechanics, art, music, etc. 22 chapters long, 52 playable characters, 20 chapters long, many new items and weapons. I have also added marriage (you can only marry Moulder).
The game starts out just like normal FE8, but don’t let that fool you… it diverges pretty quickly.
(NOTE: Easy mode does not work, you n00bs. Don’t even try.)
Technically speaking, I have taken it upon myself to pioneer and redefine what it means to hack FE GBA.
- All 2D art was produced using photogrammetry and real life locations. 16x the detail.
- All animations were motion captured (they didn’t know I was filming, but I was). I infiltrated a rehab facility and told them the sensors were nicotine patches.
- To enable ray-tracing, press Alt + F4 at the title screen (works on non-RTX cards too)
- The game was programmed entirely in C³, a language I learned by breaking into Bill Grates house and together we watched Steve Ballmer perform his ‘developers’ speech live and oiled – both Bill and I ascended to new levels of genius after the performance
- GTA style gameplay, completely open world. Travel across the continent of Emerica; explore cities such as Ihio, Kensas City, Washington CD, and many more (the government did not give me F2U permission for its assets – so these names are placeholders as I continue to pursue this issue through the court system; don’t worry, justice will prevail)
- Updating to DLSS 2.0 as soon as Nvidia responds to my DDoS attacks
- Vulkan support coming in 2023 or later
- Goku DLC
While the nature of GBA FE hacks allows for unlimited modding and editing capabilities, I am disallowing any edits to this masterpiece. The UPS file I have included is bundled with a small, hidden program that constantly scans for edits to the game code. If any edits occur that aren’t due to in-game activities, the ROM will implode and try its best to destroy as many components in your PC as possible. The program will deactivate motherboard and power supply connections to all cooling sources and then unlock the throttle threshold on all components and proceed to execute an infinite loop that will slowly increase the temperatures of the CPU, GPU, RAM, etc. until one or all of the components either melt or explode.
I can’t post any screenshots because after a long evening spent on Chatroulette, my screenshot button is no longer functioning.
I will be accepting no bug reports.