Nobody makes pixel stuff

Yeah, the title may sound like a joke but “Nobody” has been my username in several places for a long time. As I was told by some people on FEU discord to make a thread here to show off my stuff because all cool peeps do so, I will try to get cooler as well.

So yeah, Nobody is my username, I have started spriting since February 2018 since I was bored and wanted to do creative things. I should start showing my older stuff first.

NOTE: anything in this thread that doesn’t belong to the ST Project is all F2U and F2E unless stated otherwise

Old lame stuff:
NL Mozume Theodore Charlotte Eiffe Kagero Midoriko Nyx2 Palutena Sue

A bunch of pokemon sprite from PMD with frames (don’t ask why):
Chatot Bidoof Dusknoir Marill Tuff Sunflora

Now to some better stuff, aka me trying to get better:
L_Arachel_halfbody Yorshka Myrrh Nyx_veil Jamke Weiss Malon Nessa Fuuka2 Saz-4 Saz_mini

Random non mug stuff lying around:
Maria_smol Fuuka Mercedes Sonya%20x%20Luthier

Now onto the big project, start off with my works for GFE1R:

I made these two in the early days of the project, they have been later replaced with better versions by other spriters so you probably won’t see them when the hack is released if it ever actually happens

Athena_halfbody Bantu

Up next is Barst, but this one has been heavily touched up by @NICKT so I can’t really claim it as mine

NM2Hwup

And Catria, the last one I made for the project when I have gotten a lot better

C

Now is what I am putting the most of my focus on currently, the Shroud Throne project, led by @P33RL355, the guy who can’t even write his name in proper letters.

Kierra, Kierra, Cyrus, Alain, Eve, Beatrix, Joseph and Farrun who are all created originally for this project

Kierra Edgy_Kierra Cyrus2 Alain !
Eve Beatrix Joseph Farrun Farr_unmasked

Ragnar, who was a random mug I made that is now used for the project

Milos

Here is Galahad, I got unmotivated in the middle of making him so @feels took over and made him into the cool old man you see on the right

Galahad_Beta Galahad_Done

And finally Cassandra, my latest (literally just finished her yesterday) and probably best mug. Received a lot of help and advice for this gal and she was quite an experience to sprite.

Cassandra

And that is all unless I forgot something. Will keep update this thread when I make more new stuff!

Polished ST mugs

Torus_new Ragnar_new Beatrix_new Farrunew_unmasked Farrunew Edgy_Kierra_new Kierra_new Alain_new Vincent Joseph Cassandra Ulrich Axe Aleissa Lorkan image

Now with an exclusive section for the Souls series

imageimageQu AshesDemons
LorianTwin_Princes
NunNunFrieFried
Sulyvahn_and_Mama
SnowOnionFili
GaeCooperation Swamp_Freak

Murder
unknown-62 Sr_Friede

Other stuff

unknown-14imageCassmol image
unknown-5unknown-7 Dq1F2t7

73 Likes

I press Like for no body, Just kidding, I’ve already press Like button for you, nice work.

2 Likes

:soon:

1 Like

You’re not fooling anyone, Kirb

3 Likes

I’m fooling myself

4 Likes

Then I say you are doing an amazing job :+1:

1 Like

Progress gif of Cassandra made from whatever I could find lying around. Really want to make more progress gif in the future.

SL

10 Likes

Good stuff Man. I’m Impressed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just saw weise and i lost it

Great job :cry::heart:

1 Like

Thanks, that I made that Weiss for a friend but I dont even know anything about her. Not really satisfied with her face tho.

1 Like

Kinda forgot I had a FEU thread, here is the most recent work for the Shroud Throne project.
Moustache man:
Joseph

Also non-moustache version nobody asked for:
Wimpy_Joseph

13 Likes

now we need a beard version

2 Likes

Beard hard

2 Likes

Wow, what a stud~

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love how this Barst is like two conflicting characters.

Character 1 is this muscle man going, “Hah! Look at me! I am strong enough to take on the whole world!”
Character 2 is this emo-faced guy who looks like he’s ready to cut himself. “How much weight… can you handle? I developed these muscles over five years, but no matter how I try, they can’t help me withstand the spirit of one whose life has passed…”

11 Likes

Have a Fuuk
Fuuka2

17 Likes

oh god oh fuuk

3 Likes

Language

2 Likes

oh shoot it’s best girl

3 Likes

best girl is female protagonist but I respect your opinion

4 Likes