New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

1.2 Update patch planned for jan 25. Check it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UPpxi2x4f8

4 Likes

Gangsta as fuck.

2 Likes

true dat home boy

1 Like

Newly arranged for Dewey’s attack theme: This.

3 Likes

Smoke weed every deway

1 Like

i don’t think anyone on serenes understands the whole thug life thing

1 Like

Neither do I. All I know is that there are black people. But I’m white as fuck so what do I know?

1 Like

I certainly don’t :B

1 Like

VOILA

keep in mind that this is still prologue- chapter 4, but like i said, better writing, better graphics, new music.
Big thanks to Sqawl for his work on the palette and music changes, he went really fucking hard in the paint for this update patch.
Also to Sol, who freshened up a lot of mugs!

Please read the readme because it is also updated :smiley:

1 Like

Obviously they don’t smoke enough weed in the forest.

Thug life isn’t about race, bruh. Thug life is about living like a thug. Doin’ drugs, stealin’ cars, etc.

1 Like

Did Dewey steal a car? :0

1 Like

@Primefusion
this might help explain it

1 Like

O…oh…

1 Like

feu is more G than sf

1 Like

Malcolm’s map sprite glitches

Also, 3 wt on a Prf weapon for a 9 Con unit is kinda dumb

Dewey is more intimidating this way, I like it

It seems like I can sometimes avoid the reinforcement event on this chapter, not sure how. Also, if you hit Start after triggering the event with the grating, Dewey doesn’t get the key right away; instead the rest of the event plays at the end of your turn and then you get it, which is kinda weird.

1 Like

ya know if were going with the whole thug life angle for dewey here lets at least make him able to steal stuff.

1 Like

oya. i tried to solve malcolm’s map sprite glitch like a million times.

heh, okay I can make ot more reasonable

wat u do.

oh, yeah. The reinforcements are an AREA event. I guess you moved in a spot that the reinforcements didn’t cover.

1 Like

not really an accomplishment

nice hack though , most people have said what I what I was thinking wrt it :anchor:

2 Likes

thanks dude that means a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

wat u do.

Uhh, I started Dewey’s turn from south of the shrub, moved into the vendor and sold the Red Stamp, and this happens on EP. IIRC, anyway.

1 Like