New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

hahahaha ooohhh

1 Like

I see a lion and a bear but ok.

1 Like

Iā€™m not seeing the lion.

But I think Iā€™m cheating a little bit here as I think I was shown the non silhouette version of the guy on the left

1 Like

I am jealous.

1 Like

it was buried in my sprite thread but i deleted most of my images in my sprite threads because it had spoilers and yeah haha

1 Like

Hey guys! I made a compilation of all of my custom animations, including a special, brand new one!

Spoiler alert! But yeah, this was such a blast to make and Iā€™m excited to make more videos bloodlines related. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

ah giant bear, we meet again

1 Like

dat bear tho

1 Like

angrih bear :smiley:

2 Likes

Bees. Oh god.

Also bear.

1 Like

yeah, them claws are Based god,

In some nitty gritty news. Iā€™m actually inquiring about something. I was thinking it could be interesting if a weapon can be effective against all weapon types?
so for example, If Claws were effective against all swords, axes and lances? I donā€™t know if its actually possible but yeah Iā€™m just typing outloud.
I was also thinking it would be cool if Swarms would be aggressive against allies and Enemies. I was browsing through @Crazycolorz5 tech demos.
thoughts, if you have any?

1 Like
1 Like

@Gryz

This post is pretty confusingly warded -

Setting AI byte 1 to 0x0D will cause the units to attack only when their leader has units in range?

Is that correct?

1 Like

correctamundo

1 Like

Um. AI1 0x0D is totally cool and stuff, but why was it brought up? It wonā€™t cause enemy swarms to attack other enemy units.

2 Likes

I was confused about that myself, but I figured I was missing something obvious and didnā€™t think to say anythingā€¦

2 Likes

thatā€™s literally why i didnā€™t say anything either

1 Like

Oh, I misread that as you wanting enemy to attack together.

1 Like

Repoint this and add entries. Though they probably couldnā€™t have weapon levels so youā€™d have to lock them or something. And use a weird weapon type, like, idk, Dragonstones.

1 Like

i use dragonstone weapon types like my life depended on it xD
thanks!

1 Like