Necrosis Among the Living

Oh later you will get the ring when you recruites the pirate.
And it was monks at right side of the map tha made me stuck
That was fe6 reinforcements…
They moved right after appearing
And after the second one atk no more moving enemies, and not player phase
Although map palettes are still moving
Yeah newest patch

Ah, I remember now. Originally, it was just a drop-on-kill thing for that Soldier - but Jack’s intro event was having technical issues. I don’t remember exactly why, but the change to finding it on the ground was part of my troubleshooting. I’ll probably leave it as it is, though I appreciate you bringing it up.

Those monks shouldn’t move immediately - you should get a turn before they move. Regarding freezing/crashing though, I’d recommend first trying it on another emulator, and if that still doesn’t work, please send me your save.

Tethes didnt die since he never took part in any battles also i asked about pegasi because i thought they might be invulnerable…but after checking the description it still said vulnerable to arrows so thats why i asked…also tell me how you want me to send you the save file.
There is also map animation of priestess from sacred echoes that has the same battle animation as your mage warrior the map animation you are using now is female sage…elemental mages map animation is also differerent when pointer is on her vs when its not.

Very odd re: Tethes. To send a save file, it’s best to export a battery file from your emulator. To do this, go to File (or check the other top main menu dropdowns) for an Export option - it should allow you to export a battery file or .sav file. If you can upload it to Dropbox and paste the link here, I’ll download it. If you prefer, you can probably also send it over email, Discord, anything really. Let me know which you prefer (if you’re using a phone emulator, this process is probably not correct and is actually a bit more complicated).

Yeah there are a lot of little text entries that need to be cleaned up. I consider them fairly low priority, but when they’re conveying incorrect information, that could be problematic. Thanks for noting it.

I used the Celica animations from the repository for a unit, yeah. But this character isn’t Celica, so I gave them the Sage map sprite.

I see what you’re talking about with Anni’s map sprites. The standing one is not the default FEGBA one, but the moving one is. I guess either I couldn’t find a moving version of the FE4 style one or it doesn’t exist. I’ll look again to see if it exists.

Are the walls in ch10 cells brakeable cause i cant seem to find any place to hit on the wall.
And can eve promote from magic warrior and if yes how.

The entrances to the cells are just range triggers - move a unit on the front of each cell to open them. I should probably make that clearer in the game.

Eve should auto-promote again when reaching level 10 - you might be able to use a Guiding Ring on her, but it’s not necessary.

i have her lvl 19 atm and guiding ring didnt work or knight crest n hero aswell…nvm she promotes on her own when next chapter starts and she s mage warrior again…
sentinel class in arena is a shadowy figure…

pretty sure the 2 monks appear right after I ended my turn, and after they act the enemie no longer do actions (so no player phase too)
but it might be because of the glitchy merc you mentioned stuck the game b4 it’s action

Can anyone share a working chapter 12 save file with no promoted units I got stuck at chapter 12 due to screen turning black

Okay, will look at the save you sent me soon. Thanks for the notes.

I have two saves that might qualify. One is hard mode beginning of Ch11 (two promoted units, Anní and Eve), and the other is hard mode beginning of Ch10 (no promoted units).

In fact, if you send me your save, I can make one of those other two saves as close to your current party as possible (getting to Ch12, giving you the same units, etc.). Should be able to do it on regular mode too if you prefer that. That said, I can’t guarantee this will fix the issue. But we can try. Let me know what you prefer.

And definitely try on another emulator if you haven’t tried that yet.

Send me the second one with no promoted units

On second thought tell me on which emulator it works fine and give the link of the currunt patch file

I test on VBA since that’s what it seems most people use. I haven’t had any infinite black screens on any playthrough. I know someone had one on an mgba playthrough.

Also, I think there are several different versions/forks of VBA? I’ve seen vba-rr and vba-m I think. I believe I’m just using whatever the standard/original one is. For all we know though, maybe this will work on mgba for you - sometimes software is odd. I’d say try a few since they’re pretty easy to download.

Here’s a new patch - it’s 99.9% the same as what’s on the top post, but this has a few very minor edits.

1 Like

This file works fine on vba man but on mgba and android emulators like myboy its a 50-50 chance of working anyway thanks now i can continue with my old save file

At the end of chapter 12 it says “we are forgetting something” when i arrives on the marked tile anyone help me continue??

Ok ty for the sav it didnt freeze this time
(Bosses in ch5 should have the boss sign or a portrait to help players find them)
And I found the lance and javelin had different weapon type symbols
Hit avoid damage are not displayed in equip menu
12 hp wall is a bit small btw

Why the peg had a big 9 con, when the merc had 8 though
And imperial description is missing
Except maybe male troubadour should be called deacon like justice pride book 2
Troubadour class description is maidens
Which albert clearly is not
Damn forgot the recruitment guide and spent a few turns to get chests and ended up losing 5k gold

Wasnt anni going to talk with the duo at the end of ch7?
Maybe add chapter names later?

Btw if kain promotes, he will be lancelocked (welp after you fixed his axe rank) and doesnt have 15 crit
(Although its ur choice give it to him or not )

Edit: why did you have to add cavalier popping up at the fort this is a routing chapter
And the house is a prank reinforcement

The troubadour dude Albert becomes a sorceress after a black screen promotion so is he a dude or a dudess?

:slight_smile: homo
And eve’s promotion quote is ross’s
Oh no muscles
And does mage warrior still able to promote?
Swordwoman desc wrong
Marsil desc too

When alex is attacked while holding reflex bow game freezes on multiple occasions…
Also ch14 gives me game over no matter what i do whether its attacking enemy or just moving unit or just ending turn without doing anything

Another glitched mercenary in chapter 14 screen freezes when i try attacking him or enemy phase dont end also if i try checking his info the screen goes black fix this mercanary as well