Music Repository v3

I made/ported these on my old laptop so I can’t put them directly into Repo, so use the link right here.

New songs (the .rar has the .wav file previews)
  1. Castlevania 3 - Aquarius
  2. Donkey Kong Country 1 - Gang-Plank Galleon
  3. Donkey Kong Country 2 - Crocodile Cacophony
  4. Final Fantasy Legend 2 - Save The World
  5. Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of the Superheroes - Captain America’s Theme
  6. Metroid 1 - Brinstar
  7. Super Metroid - Brinstar
  8. Super Metroid - Vs. Ridley
  9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Pursuit (Cornered)
  10. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Encounter! (Champion)
  11. Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire - Encounter! (Elite Four)
  12. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Angel Island Zone Act 2
  13. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Hydrocity Zone Act 2
  14. Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Ice Cap Zone Act 1
  15. Street Fighter 2 - Ryu’s Theme
  16. Super Street Fighter 2 - Cammy’s Theme
1 Like

I… I don’t really want to delete all the MP3’s, yet. The setup process for DirectPlayS is still a little complex for end-users. It’s only a few steps and I found it easy, but for people less knowledgeable about computers, and for people who use mobile devices, it’s basically impossible.

Not sure what the solution is, but I hesitate to erase the previews entirely.

Edit: I have merged both of the previous two submissions into the music repo. More details incoming on the main graphics repo sub. Soon.

It is up to you to run the repo.
However, I would like to keep the size of my file small, so I would like you to submit only the s file.
It is also up to you to convert it to mp3 and register it in the repo.

I don’t need mp3s anymore, so I erased everything from my PC’s as well.

I think people who can’t unzip 7z won’t be able to install FEBuilderGBA, and people who don’t know how to extract ups patches will find it difficult to play hack rom.
The problem is mobile users, but since FEBuilderGBA doesn’t work on mobile, I think people who make ROM hacks won’t have much trouble without mp3s.

Of course, those writing buildfiles in linux will have a bit of trouble.
It would be nice if DirectPlayS or VGMusStudio worked with mono…

I ended up moving all music preview files to a secondary repository. The main graphics repository now only has midis and .s files.

Bn0 and Fs1 of the drum are out of order, so it is recommended to replace them as follows.
Bn0 will make a bells sound, but the sound of drums is correct.
Fs1 will make a clicking sound, but I think it will be better if you change it to a weak cymbal or clapping.

@ 000   ----------------------------------------
 .byte   KEYSH , song09_key+0
 .byte   VOICE , 123
 .byte   VOL , 72*song09_mvl/mxv
 .byte   PAN , c_v+0
 .byte   N20 ,Bn0 ,v092
 .byte   N20 ,Fs1
 .byte   W24

Bn0 → Cn1 or Dn1
Fs1 → An1 or En1

.byte   VOICE , 123
 .byte   PAN , c_v+0
 .byte   N20 ,Cn1 ,v092
 .byte   N20 ,An1
 .byte   W24

or

.byte   VOICE , 123
 .byte   PAN , c_v+0
 .byte   N20 ,Dn1 ,v092
 .byte   N20 ,En1
 .byte   W24

I’m sorry, but I don’t know how to do that, I mainly use Anvil Studio. Or if you’re talking about a specific song or not for that matter.

Uhh… an update? To what? I see a lot of songs inside this zip file. They aren’t organized, the names are all messy… are they songs that are already inside the Repo? Are they different from the songs you posted earlier?

If I just put these songs in the Repo, I’m going to have to spend hours and hours renaming them to make them fit with all the other songs. I don’t know if any of these are duplicates of songs that already exist inside the repo.

This is a compilation of data that I have created.
I am posting it here because I have gone to the trouble of creating the data.

In this last post, I thought that your story and mine did not seem to mesh.
I was wondering if that was a translation issue, but perhaps you and I are talking about completely different things.

I am talking about music data that I have consistently converted to NIMAP like
song.7z (or song_all.7z) is a compilation of all the music data I have converted for NIMAP so far.
However, some of them are converted from the results of fe7if and two princess.
// These are many in number, so I have separated the directories.

In the repo, it also includes modified versions of data that are already listed.
// Those marked with _fix are the modified data.

In the past, I also attached mp3s, but the mp3s were too large and the data was over 100MB.
For this reason, I used google drive.
However, google drive is cumbersome in many ways.
In order to solve this problem, I developed DirectPlayS.
I also said that I would quit attaching mp3’s for my music data.
That way, it would be about 1.5MB, which is enough to attach to discord.
That’s what I meant when I said that deleting mp3s reduced the capacity to 1/100.

I made a patch to expand the Sound Room to 1000.
And I’ve been converting various songs to NIMAP in my game to fill it all up.
I’ve filled about 500-600 of them now.
I have about 400 left.
If you’re interested, you can download the latest version of Kaitou and try to do the sound room unlock.
//But please note that SoundRoom will not appear in the menu until you clear Chapter 4.

For the file names, I have given priority to English names.
However, that would be inconvenient for me to use, so I have added the Japanese names with Romanized readings.
This is because some environments do not allow unzipping if non-ASCII characters are used.
If this is difficult to understand, there is nothing I can do.

Anyway, I’m just releasing the data I created.
If you want to put it in a repo or modify the name, please do as you wish.

I keep updating the data, so I suggest you sort by date to see what has changed.
Even data from the past may be modified.

I don’t use Anvil Studio, so I don’t know the details.
Basically, I make my final adjustments by editing the s-file directly.

If you want to do it with dtm software, you can try shifting the position of the notes in the drum track to the upper limit a bit and adjust it so that the correct sound is played.
Some of the NIMAP drums are a bit off from the regular Midi drums.
Bn0, Fs1 is a typical example.
If the drums are out of tune in a song where drums are important, it will ruin the song, so it is recommended to adjust them.

So I’ve decided to finally go forward and submit my tracks to a repo.
I noticed a distinct lack of Order of Ecclesia ports, which sort of spiraled out of control into me making a ton of tracks I’ve personally wanted to hear in hacks, as well as improving some old ports with restored instruments or loops.

More on the way! Dropbox - Psyche.7z - Simplify your life

3 Likes

Do you have previews you can post here and in the repository thread?

did i forget to put them in the folder? they should be .wavs

I meant so you wouldn’t need to download the zip file to see how they sound.

Dropbox - previews - Simplify your life this should work?

1 Like

song7z ver:20240226
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/470029781795078175/1211564142767374366/song.7z

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The Music Repository Reloaded (Very WIP) Current Version: 0.3.1:

Does anyone have these tracks? Links are dead, the uploader is no longer active and the tracks are not in the repo.

Im still here if anyone needs. I just checked though and the tracks are indeed in the repo.

1 Like

lol forgive me, but your last activity was in june 2022. Anyway, I wasn’t aware that the music repository had been migrated to github. The link in the first post sends to a drive folder.

Fortunately I used both in Justice & Pride lol

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UH02201N9P_gix0pvCZ18DU3i_qwNOtT?usp=sharing

1 Like

No worries, ya everything was migrated to github. The links that are in my first post were just a means for the appopriate people to get the files from my personal gdrive. After some time i saw that they were in the repository i just removed them from my gdrive.

1 Like