2 Likes

Fatih / Inspector F
Fatih Inspector
meme
maria / Popcorn (like, the person)
marie POPCORNS

3 Likes

more meme shit
the 4 “normal” COs from Super Famicom Wars, remade into shitty portraits.
Rojenski has no animated mouth frames because his mustache makes me not know where his mouth actually is, and part of Hetler’s ear gets cut off because hackboxes are rarted, and none of them have eye frames because the eyes are too big for the 8x2 thing for eye frames.
delta rojenskimug rossomaymay
And also Andy and Max from Advance Wars 2. Credit to Arima of Spriter’s Reource for the sprite sheet used. They get no frames because I’m lazy it’s faithful to the dialogue boxes from the Advance Wars games.
andy max
And last but not least, an actual non-meme mug (albeit it’s still probably a meme because of the character I poorly imitated through splicing), it’s Bartre cosplaying Raphael from 3H.
raphhb

6 Likes

Ha ha, gotta love those fat-looking mugs.

How about some fat-looking ladies, community? XD

1 Like

I’ll splice something up. now with 50% more gheb

1 Like

edelgard%20portrait
Here’s an Edelgard.
Wew, looking at this closely shows a lot of things I really hate about it but I turned my Edelgard halfbody into a portrait. Frames are a bit lazy but oh well.

23 Likes

Agnys
Ask, and ye shall receive.

…I’m so sorry. (Also, I’ll add this to my main post earlier.)

7 Likes

ledin2 ledin Ledin from Langrisser

12 Likes

Ha ha, makes for a good laugh, and a good character. But when I said ladies, I meant females in general, they don’t have to be fat ladies. :smile: Thanks though, it really adds variety to the free stuff. If you can deliver a fat, good-looking girl, that would be awesome. You don’t have to, though.

1 Like

I’m currently not really able to do much bc no wifi but I’m gonna try to post these two mugs I didn’t post yet
unknown unknown
Thanks NICKT who pretty much salvaged the Smash!Roy.

17 Likes

Glory to mankind!
2B%20Visor%20Band 9S%20Visor A2%20Long%20Hair

This may not be the last you see of these three… :wink:

18 Likes

spliceyboi
One more addition: This guy, from Shep’s splicing competition. Again, I’m going to put him (plus the two meme mugs) in my main compilation post.

5 Likes

I’m surprised I haven’t seen any NieR Automata mugs until now. A pleasant surprise none the less.

1 Like

I know this is past the deadline, but hopefully this submission is still allowed since the topic is yet to be closed.

Here’s a bandit mug:
Banditman

7 Likes

I don’t see a zip so I assume you didn’t finish compiling the zip lole

Sorry for the bump but I’m here to post an actually-completed version of Inspector F since there were glaring issues that I didn’t iron out at all, now it should be insertable.
Inspector

2 Likes

lio2
Lio Fotia from Promare. (gonna just post this here since it hasn’t been compiled yet)

14 Likes

Old%20Oswin Old%20Oswin%20FE7%20Palette
I am aware of how late I am, but I’m just gonna throw this in here anyways. Here’s old Oswin.

8 Likes

I assume serif is freaking dead since he did mention something about PC issues. Decided I’d do it for him.

Here you go.
http://mof.x10.bz/dl/Mugging%20Blitz%20Round%207.zip

Some of them might be named inconsistently, but it’s all there. Good job, everyone.
Also, thanks for reminding me of Mardek RPG. So THAT’S the name of the game I played for like ten minutes back in grade 4…

8 Likes

your welcome my dude

…I completely forgot about this blitz. Massive apologies. I’ve had some PC issues as of late, though.

@anon686116 thanks a bunch, man. I’ll put the link on the main post.

5 Likes