Mugging Blitz Round 7

Ha ha, makes for a good laugh, and a good character. But when I said ladies, I meant females in general, they don’t have to be fat ladies. :smile: Thanks though, it really adds variety to the free stuff. If you can deliver a fat, good-looking girl, that would be awesome. You don’t have to, though.

1 Like

I’m currently not really able to do much bc no wifi but I’m gonna try to post these two mugs I didn’t post yet
unknown unknown
Thanks NICKT who pretty much salvaged the Smash!Roy.

17 Likes

Glory to mankind!
2B%20Visor%20Band 9S%20Visor A2%20Long%20Hair

This may not be the last you see of these three… :wink:

18 Likes

spliceyboi
One more addition: This guy, from Shep’s splicing competition. Again, I’m going to put him (plus the two meme mugs) in my main compilation post.

5 Likes

I’m surprised I haven’t seen any NieR Automata mugs until now. A pleasant surprise none the less.

1 Like

I know this is past the deadline, but hopefully this submission is still allowed since the topic is yet to be closed.

Here’s a bandit mug:
Banditman

7 Likes

I don’t see a zip so I assume you didn’t finish compiling the zip lole

Sorry for the bump but I’m here to post an actually-completed version of Inspector F since there were glaring issues that I didn’t iron out at all, now it should be insertable.
Inspector

2 Likes

lio2
Lio Fotia from Promare. (gonna just post this here since it hasn’t been compiled yet)

14 Likes

Old%20Oswin Old%20Oswin%20FE7%20Palette
I am aware of how late I am, but I’m just gonna throw this in here anyways. Here’s old Oswin.

8 Likes

I assume serif is freaking dead since he did mention something about PC issues. Decided I’d do it for him.

Here you go.
http://mof.x10.bz/dl/Mugging%20Blitz%20Round%207.zip

Some of them might be named inconsistently, but it’s all there. Good job, everyone.
Also, thanks for reminding me of Mardek RPG. So THAT’S the name of the game I played for like ten minutes back in grade 4…

8 Likes

your welcome my dude

…I completely forgot about this blitz. Massive apologies. I’ve had some PC issues as of late, though.

@anon686116 thanks a bunch, man. I’ll put the link on the main post.

5 Likes