Mugging Blitz Round 7

Awesome! Hey, I am not that good at mug making yet, and surely not with the mini portraits. Are they a must? I see some free ones are missing them, so do I really need to worry about them?

1 Like

Mini-mugs aren’t a requirement but it’s highly recommended (and appreciated) to do them, I usually make a 64x64 cutout of the sprite, resize it to 32x32, and clean up from there

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I will work them like that. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

pin Trivver%20base Midgard3 Brunhilda Mercury
the bottom left-most one was made from a sprite LaurentLacroix made, just wanted to give him the proper credit.

4 Likes

I present to you Donovan
Donovan
Post timeskip
Donovan%202

12 Likes

Here are some mediocre splices.
%204)%20Jareth%201)%20Norbert %202)%20Credence
Three boss splices I originally made for @Schall_the_Deacon. The last one is currently being used as a placeholder for Mundo “The Sucker” in my hack. (I’ll replace him later.)
Torag Varosh
The Cain/Abel archetype bandit twins, from a hack I started that never really got off the ground.
the%20thief Agnys
Some random thief guy, I guess. And a fat old lady Fighter made for @Johns, although I might use her in my own project.
Azloram spliceyboi
My unfinished submission to one of @ErrantDShepherd’s splicing competitions, completed and given a lot more polish. Use him if you want. And also a completed submission, who is… not very good.
trash dead_meme_dot_jpeg
Two meme mugs: The Purple Jaguar (no, it doesn’t make sense in context either), and the zombified Money Man.
Rupert
An old boss portrait from my hack, who I’m considering replacing with someone more interesting.

Enjoy! I might submit a few more bosses later, but for now, we have these. I hope they see use in hacks somewhere down the line!

6 Likes

Here’s some reshaded FE8 portraits, since I didn’t like how dark the original skin tones were colored and shaded in.
62 63 64 65 66 67
Here’s some old splices I made for one of my projects. Top left to bottom right: Aridon, Connor, Jeff, Helman, Carrie, Ellie, Lydia.
68 69 70 71 72 73 74
General Wire, some reshaded FE6 mugs, Jagen, and Darros.
2 50 52 53 58

11 Likes

Here is what I have done so far. I worked on the Vaida mini, the others I will work on bit by bit and replace them when I have them. If by any chance anyone uses these, you can credit Johns if you are wondering who, just in case you don’t visit my mug thread.

JafArmor Neimar Lord Neimi%20Soldier Janice Vaneimi2

7 Likes

so uh here you go a thot assassin I made recently, I kinda rushed the frames and mini to to make sure I post it on time :pp

26 Likes

Can’t believe mugging blitz is still alive. I guess I should just grab some of the stuff I have made for fun and put them here
Fuuka2 Malon Weiss Myrrh Jamke Nyx_veil

25 Likes

A mugging blitz could only mean one thing… References

My folder hungers for more…

5 Likes

I love series of Mardek RPG flash games so I decided to make portraits (spices) of playable characters from chapter II.
From left to right we have Mardek, Deugan, Emela, Steele(temporary party member), Zach(optional party member) and Vehrn.mardek deugan emela steele zach vehrn
They may not be of the highest quality but I had too much fun making them.

12 Likes

There’s a lot less memes than I expected. This is very good.

4 Likes

Mugs are like marinated food, the longer they are in creation mode, the better theyll look like when theyre shown

7 Likes

Here’s my Alphinaud portrait I made a short while back

alphinaud%20hackbox

10 Likes

Legendary%20Adult%20Roy%20Older%20looking%20V4
Legendary%20Eliwood%20minor%20touches%20V2

L!Roy and L!Eliwood I made a while back.

17 Likes

Oh wow! Nice one. Will make a good character in my project. If I ever release it.

1 Like

Huh, this is my first time doing this… let’s see what I have lying around. Here’s a mug from a PME I made for a friend’s high school graduation. Props to you if you know where he’s from.

you%20looooose

Here’s Gordin with a beard, based off the FE12 rewrite on reddit.

beard_gordon

2 Likes

Rupert
You know what? Take one more spliced boss portrait. I’m considering replacing this guy anyway. (I’ll add him to the previous post above.)

4 Likes

Jerry McPhatFaq
PhatFaq

2 Likes