Mugging Blitz Round 5

Time: October 14th to October 23rd
DONE! DOWNLOAD HERE!

Goal: Make as many free-to-use mugs as possible

All right guys you know the drill - same as the Chapter Creation Blitz and the Mapping Blitz, our goal is to make as many mugs as possible in the space of a week. At the end of the week all of the submissions will be released as a package free for anyone to use in their projects.

Guidelines:

• All skill levels welcome - DON’T WORRY if you’ve never made a mug this is the perfect chance to start!
  • Splices are allowed, existing characters are allowed keeping in mind your submitted mugs will be free to use and edit by anyone (with credit)
  • Images should be GBA insertable format (including eye/mouth frames and minimug)
  • Please no TLP style minimugs (lazy face cutouts)
  • Submit by posting in this thread or directly sending it to me, either through messages here or on Discord.

Useful Resources

3 Likes

I’m by no means an artist, but here’s a decapitated Roy from my hack.

No eyes/mouth frames cuz, well, decapitated.

6 Likes

here is mug become usefull

6 Likes

Some sprite edits and splices I made.
Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Credit to AmBrosiac for the borrowed face sprite of General DiCaprio on the mercenary guy
Edit (10-21-18): My portraits if anyone wants em

Credit to capibarianspace for the borrowed warrior body from mugging blitz 1 on serenes forest

4 Likes

TLP Style Minimugs arent allowed btw

3 Likes

4 Likes

I had to repost here, I haven’t done that many mugs this time.

4 Likes

Your hector and that smiling sprite are flipped the wrong way.

i submit this beautiful mug on behalf of JacobTJP

4 Likes

SHOOOOTOOOO!!!

(final version, there was a goof with the requantising)

4 Likes

A trio of portraits. Damas and Ruud with FE8 colours and eye frames, as well as a lazy splice I did.

4 Likes

These are reeeallly cool! I love the blue haired guy too!

1 Like

The “Blue Haired guy” is Ronan from Fe5

2 Likes

I have some pokemon mugs for you all. Both genders of Meowstic and a few Espurrs. I am terrible at talk/blink frames so forgive those, please.

5 Likes

Lol I have more pokemon mugs. Two Jirachis and two more of both gender of Meowstic.

3 Likes

And a piplup with a gun.

7 Likes

Not 100% happy with the result, but Ms. Pegapony Princess, I guess.

13 Likes

such a lovely princess

1 Like

Alright. These will probably be my last submissions, and we have an Espurr with a gun and (an attempt at making) Wil facing the screen for a randomizer.

1 Like

I’m no artist and this is one of my earlier attempts at splicing but here you go.

6 Likes