Mugging Blitz Round 10

Quickly cutting some of my recent stuff and gave them some frames to put here.
Qu Frie Fried

32 Likes

Hey, can I submit something or is it too late? (it’s not a serious mug btw)

1 Like

I see you’re a man of the rabbit hole aswell

1 Like

You can still submit! I’m going to compile a little later than I promised but until then it’s not too late

1 Like

Druid1 Druid2 Druid3 erik gurero henning Hunter1 Hunter2 Hunter3 Martel morgan Nord Ohtz Orlo Pereth Randy rogueraith Scott tiraoteck Wanger windham Portrait Editor FE6 Recoloured - Smug Mug Edition5-7-2020.emulator.gba_9@09 Bors_6607DC Portrait Editor FE6 Recoloured - Smug Mug Edition5-7-2020.emulator.gba_26@1A Perceval_6608EC Cameron Pascal2

I’m going to dump a bunch of mugs i did based on the FE6 bosses, two of my own as well as a Bores armour upgrade and a Percival recolour. If used or recolored please credit me as Smug Mug

I like how despite some looking awful by my current standards you can see where i started mugging and where i am now

9 Likes

Alright, so I’ve got my takes at the three Leonster cav boys, Alva, Kane, and Robert

Alva Kane Robert

23 Likes

Have Sturm from Advance Wars 2:
Sturm

11 Likes

Oleg A quick brigand

6 Likes

FE6 FE7 Maxime William

Probably my final upload to the blitz but i got four more for y’all
the left is my new favorite

6 Likes

There is one imposter among us.
Black Blue Brown Cyan Green Lime Orange Pink Purple Red White Yellow
Edit: I just realized I am a fucking idiot and all of these will show up backwards in game.

18 Likes

Lime is the imposter. He has no backpack!

4 Likes

Quick, make a romhack where you’re the bad guy and must erase the good guys with these portraits of Among Us.

2 Likes

Portrait Editor FE8 +25% Growths (Maddening Mode).gba_6@06 Franz_8ACC6C tre wire
I should probably just make my own thread but heres some more
a fancier Aion, a more “mercenary” looking Treck and some Assassin guy

5 Likes

Here, take a pirate girl.
Rebalance Mehve

And also, uhh…

CURSED IMAGE WARNING

Bearded Roy
This.

14 Likes

You did warn us tho…I don’t need sleep anyway

2 Likes

You call that cursed? Pah, I’ve seen bigger and more full ones.

2 Likes

If it’s not too late, I’d be honored for my very first submission to FEU to be this abomination:
valter-shirtless

I’ll add some other mildly-cursed images:
narcian-fancy wip narcian-bday
I needed these for a project. Don’t ask questions you’re not prepared to handle the answers to.

And here’s a few other attempts that I’m not entirely ashamed of:
loki-mug xane xane-young
Xane best boy

23 Likes

summer draenei mako from fire emblem hiraeth, f2u and f2e

EDIT: OH NO I NECROPOSTED PLEASE DON’T KILL ME, IN MY DEFENSE THIS BLITZ ISN’T DONE YET I THINK

14 Likes

This is what Runa meant to post.
gerik frames

22 Likes

Blitz has been done; I just don’t compile anymore because if someone wants to update a mug or pull something from mugging blitz it’s a pain to have to update the entire compilation for it

3 Likes