Mokha's Hacks Sundries

How did you configured on FEB?

I don’t know how to configure it, it seems like it hasn’t been changed

It has patches dir, you need put them to FEBuilder

Thank you for your answer, but it seems like it should be released config → patch2 → FE8U I don’t know, right If that’s right, it seems like there’s a slight reaction, but I shouldn’t be able to use the image. Is there something wrong with me? Curious and strange.

Okay, it seems that the patches need to updating, I may fix it later.

[FE8] Morden c-skillsystem release - Resources / Assets - Fire Emblem Universe (feuniverse.us)

Hello guys, I have published a morden c-skillsystem with new features such as combo-attack, combat-art, AOE debuff, prepscreen skill equipment, etc.

18 Likes

Your work is always greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

It seems that we have properly set identifier in ROM for FEB. Have you successfully installed the classchg-expansion?

ClassChgExpansion It was successfully installed, but patches Also included config → patch2 → FE8U
SkillsTest (2).emulator_01

same old
It’s still not possible. It’s strange. Did I do something wrong

I think that is the wrong patch.

This is how it is supposed to look like

By default, all the classes still have their vanilla FE8 promo options. You have to set the new promotions manually, as they are set to 0.

How should it be displayed?
Do you need to do anything?
I am using FEBuilder→Run→Insert Events via Event Assembler
Come and install it directly,I haven’t touched anything else

If you install it, you should be able to see this menu when you go to tools → patches, and search “class chg” like I demonstrated above.

If you can’t see this menu, you probably did something wrong.

Alternatively, you can try and use the github skillsystems buildfile, and enable this patch in the config.

How should I configure it? Your one is also considered successful, but it still looks white as before Cannot be installed as the following prerequisites are not met. The following figure

Do I have any shortcomings that can be used normally? It’s strange
Maybe if it’s not possible, please share the newly prepared UPS file with me. Thank you

Look, I don’t think you’re looking at the correct menu here. The screenshot you are sharing doesn’t match.

If you still have issues, share a repot.7z on the NGMansion discord server.

thank you

I think you can retry this step and let us see whether it succeed.

I doubt that you have not successfully installed it yet.

Trying again,
But first ClassChg Expansion
I have successfully written it, but there are only two career changes left
For example, all the templates I used were useless.
SkillsTest (2).emulator_01
As shown in the above picture, it’s all in vain
Secondly, I am using Febulider 20240308 gentle 20240314 I’ve tried it all over
Also according to Febulider →config → patch2 → FE8U I also did it according to this
(But I don’t know where I put it wrong.)
It must be like Alice It’s a software that can only be used normally. Why is mine so unusable as shown in the following picture

As shown in the above figure,If I hit this again ClassChg Expansion Well, I don’t need to send such pictures either, do I, It’s also related to ClassChg Expansion This patch was successfully patched yon FEBuilder’s patch, ./patches/PATCH_ClassChgExpandModulearList.txt Still Cannot be installed as the following prerequisites are not met This means it’s normal to be like him, but it’s not normal for me I don’t even know what to do now

Send a report.7z to 7743 or use the SkillSys Buildfile

It must be something related to your ROM being in What I assume is Japanese? Or Chinese? Sorry, I cannot tell. But that must be causing some errors. I don’t know how else to help

ok I’m going to ask what’s going on right now. Some of the authors are written in Chinese, and when I open the tool, I can change the English, which is also in Chinese and Japanese. Not to mention, I don’t know what’s going on

I think there’s a misconfiguration in your patch files.

IF:0xCCD5C=0x4D 0x6F 0x6B 0x68 0x61
Address:0x0CCD5C
Need   :0x4D 0x6F 0x6B 0x68 0x61
ROM Data:0x22 0x4D 0x6F 0x6B 0x68

Because of this, the patches can’t be viewed in FEBuilder. If you comment or fix the IF line, they can be viewed.

I’ve confirmed it still works correctly.