Make a Fun Chapter: FEU It Again

May is usually my busiest month, but it’ll give me something to work on in my free time, so sign me up.

This sounds like a lot of fun. Sign me up!

Screw it, I’m entering, let’s go bois

1 Like

I’m down. This sounds like a lot of fun.

I look forward to the final entries. Don’t FEUck it up, guys.

1 Like

If there is still room count me in.

Sure, why not?

I think I understand but just to fully clarify…

…from what I’m seeing in the rules regarding projects… basically we can’t just do something we were already working on, has to be made for the comp, but presumably we can reuse these ideas/chapters for our own projects later.

It is acceptable to set it within your own personal lore/standard FE lore as long as its self contained?

…like for example Roy’s Awesome Arachean Adventures: Through the Dragons Gate?

Or Blazer doing some TLP based thing?

Yes, you’ve got it right. There’s no need to be hugely concerned about the already-existing chapter guideline; it exists because it occurred to me that someone could just take a random chapter out of their Fire Emblem project and drop it into the contest to self-promote. Literally anything else is probably fine and I will assume good faith.

3 Likes

this seems like a lot of fun and i would like to try. Im not really that good at eventing but this could be a way for me to learn or whatever.

Not confident that I’ll actually submit, but I’d like to try this anyways :eyes:

Only one more day until boxes are released…

Fuck it, if there’s still time count me in.

1 Like

Guess I’m finally doing something after like 1 year of lurking around here and experimenting with Builder. I’m in!

1 Like

I got bored of waiting for boxes to be released, so I made my own.
qcErxRh
Feel free to use this in just about anything, as long as you credit me for the sprite.

14 Likes

Hey that brings up a question actually, are we allowed to use custom resources not included in the box?

(And when do we get the boxes exactly? Time zones and all that)

1 Like

Absolutely!

Sometime this coming afternoon. I’m in US central time, so there’s a good chance it will already be the 2nd for some people depending on location, but I’m not sweating the details about when exactly I’m sending them out.

1 Like

Oh, the box idea is neat. Mind sending a box my way?

I just realized I forgot to sign up…
I’ll still enter even though I’m late, so count me in!

I need something better then just playing PSO2 this month, so hey, I’m in. maybe I’ll actually do something.

in o7