MAFC5

Thanks a lot to you Vesly for playing my super unpolished “chapter”.
I am very sorry for the unexpected bug that did not allow you to recruit Trak, only now I notice that I have uploaded a wrong version of the chapter :sweat:
probably being the creator, I find the chapter easier than expected than someone might tackle the first time, even if I don’t believe, and I hope (correct me if I’m wrong), that I have’t made any low blows to the player who faces the chapter for the first time.
One thing that I don’t like and that I hope to change as soon as possible, are the icons of the skills which being the basic ones, because some skills have completely different effects from the normal skill system.

Gampeplay notes: the sword knight is strong enough to take care of the whole group south of the map, in fact my favorite strategy is to send Fernand with Salazar to the south, and the rest to the north, this allows you to play quite efficiently
Thieves are very useful, because they work a bit like in fates, the various daggers apply various small debuffs that in many situations can really be decisive
Regarding bad writing, I am very very sorry, but since English is not my first language, I started learning it two years ago, I hope that over time I can fix a lot of bad dialogues…

Unfortunately, many things have been rushed, because I was already late, and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity to participate the event.
I really care that my main project is of quality, I hope to succeed, therefore many things in this chapter will change

Really again thank you very much for letting me participate, I hope it has given you a little fun, thank you very much also to all the readers and those who help and support me

(if someone does’ t understand why that sentence to thank Zmr, I invite you to see the first comment, under the post of my Hack)

Thanks a lot to everyone, and long life and prosperity to everyone :smile: :vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for the submission! Don’t worry about the occasional glitch or aspect you wanted to polish more, I don’t mind. You have an awesome title screen so I think people will play your hack lol. :slight_smile:

Regarding the writing - I could understand it, so don’t worry about it not being perfect. Just do your best. I would recommend writing very short sentences while learning. This will make it easier to understand. I know that learning a whole new language is a huge undertaking, so nobody expects your grammar to be perfect.

It was a fun chapter! Thanks.

2 Likes