MAFC5

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

XPGamesNL wrote:

This submission is very creative! Getting ambushed by Bartre clones is very unique and helps pushing the player out of their comfort zone!

Oh also: That Nunya joke is supposed to be: Nunya buisness XD. Very original, me like dat joke.

:sweat_smile: I think any Nunya jokes went over my head then, haha

Just re-posting your comment here cause I liked it. I agree: it was a creative, solid entry.

3 Likes

@XPGamesNL

Marquess’ Trial

5 Likes

@RandomWizard

There is no dialogue, Die

I pre-recorded the rest so that I could release one video each week until they’re all posted.

(1H Blitz round 2 won’t be for quite some time while we adjust to life with a newborn.)

9 Likes

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Congrats man. Best to you and your family.

5 Likes

Thanks! Finally decided to take a peek outside SF, eh? :yum: Good to see you here.

I posted a little pic on this thread if you want to see my son :-]

1 Like

It’s an important occasion, I figure it was the least I could do. Thanks for having me.

I was working on an entry for this but it didn’t work. I may be able to repurpose it for something else though so expect my usual level of “quality” to return eventually.

Very precious! I would go for a speed build personally, but I might be a little biased there.

1 Like

Aww, thank you.

This gives me an idea, actually. Maybe next contest (whenever that may be) should be One Chapter Blitz, in which the goal is simply to build a chapter quickly, but isn’t strictly limited to an hour. That said, half of the 1h blitz were cheated and spent over an hour. It’s kind’ve fun having an arbitrary time limit. I’ll think more on it later, I guess :sweat_smile:

Select 1Hour Blitz difficulty:

Classic mode:
You have one hour. Time that is lost will be lost forever.

Casual mode:
You have no time limit. Time that has been lost will return next chapter/session.

4 Likes

Great idea! Stealing that description for the next round :smile:

2 Likes

just make him host the 1hr blitz smh

1 Like

@MysteriousDancer

Prepare to Die!

(But there is dialogue.)

5 Likes

@Sme

Fire Emblem - Snake’s Revenge

5 Likes

Can I still participate?

It’s well past the submission deadline. However, there’s always the next one.
I myself hope to submit something to MAFC6 to try and flex the FE Clone Starter Kit I’m working on in SRPG Studio.

1 Like

Any chances for the next one starting soon?

That is 100% up to Vesly and whatever life throws his way, since I think he’s the one running this contest now instead of Ghast.

I see…

Not for quite a while, unless someone else wants to run a round sooner. (If someone else tries out running the contest then I could make a submission for it :grin: )

I alternate between the 1 hour blitz and mafc contests. So the next mafc I host will be some months after 1h blitz round 2. Sorry I can’t be more specific.
:baby:t4:
Baby Vesly runs my life now

2 Likes

@Alaric

Snow Wolves

4 Likes