Luminescent Blade Art 2.0

Luminescent Blade Art 2.0

Figured that my old thread is like, give or take about 10 years old, I lost track, I’m just going to make a new one, so here we go

I’ll post just a couple of my existing here and any new updates will be updated in the thread too, but I’ll link my site also

Drawings Paintings Etc

This is from 2016 but still one of my favorite of my own work; Ayra (custom design, figured that she has a lot of outfits anyway what’s one more) about to Astra some poor schmuck

Galzus FE5

Hubert (feat Edie and Ferdinand von Aegir) in Devil Rocker outfits from Yakuza: Like A Dragon, because Robbie Daymond voices both him and Zhao Tianyou, who has a karaoke song (Hell Stew)

I wanted a faster art style to do sketch++ kinda stuff so I drew some of my Dream of Five characters if they were in a Yakuza game, I may be mildly addicted to this series

Anyway for the rest of my gallery Go Here

Pixel Art

So I also sprite stuff, most of my sprites are for Dream of Five but I’ve also done some for Drums of War, you can check out the sprites I made for them at their sites (which I also made; Do5 DoW) that are credited to me either fully or partially. So most sprites I do are generally bespoke for specific projects, however…

What I really made this thread to say is that I’m releasing some of my older sprites of existing FE Characters as F2U, though. For a couple of reasons, I don’t really want to put my stuff into the Repo, so I added a page to my site for any of my stuff I’m releasing to the public. For now it’s just 5 sprites, but if I find some more older stuff I’m cool with releasing I’ll add it here and, once I’m less busy with Do5 work I’ll do a couple of new ones. The npm libraries for the interactive spritesheet will also go there once I actually write documentation for it. I will also update this thread going forward (usage licenses will be labelled per item, if I don’t label it please do not assume F2U+), and there’s also an RSS feed for it on the site if any of you use that.

So anyway

ROMHacking Resources

35 Likes

This…THIS! IS REALLY GOOD STUFF! A true inspiration coming from your arts, Lumi :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

lumi i love you these are so good aaaa

2 Likes

WacainWabel
Here are my original characters Wacain and Wabel donut steel

4 Likes

This isn’t your sprite thread. You should post any sprites you make (or recolour, as the case may be) in your own sprite thread.

2 Likes