Lieutenant Dark's Shooting Range | Sprites / TitleSets |

You might find this guide I wrotte as useful for importing tilesets from other games.

1 Like

Sturm returns and launch an invasion on… Magvel?!

1 Like

It’ll be fun once we port over the tanks/infantry as classes and make an Advance wars/FE campaign

2 Likes

is this a sort of work in progress, or all the sub-categories in the main post have broken links?
i’m just asking out of curiosity. there’s actually some interesting titles listed up there, but:

Summary

there’s nothing at all inside the summaries. it’s simply a matter of missing content?

also, you mentioned before that you’ve done some stuff about Zone of the Enders, but i see that’s not listed either… :thinking:

1 Like

i see. well, there’s already plenty of tilesets on Spriters Resource. for a part of those, it would only be a matter of resizing them for GBA, reducing colors and eventually polish the material a bit in order to make it visually decent enough.

1 Like
Animations

—Misc—

Magic

—Infantry—

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

GunMissile Launcher

—Recon—

Gun

Gun

GunGun

Gun

Gun

—Tank—

GunBow

GunBow

GunBow

GunBow

GunGun

—Md. Tank—

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

BowBow

—Neo Tank—

GunGun

—Mobile Anti Air—

Gun

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Anti Air Missile Launcher—

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Artillery/SPG—

BowBow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Missile Launcher—

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

Bow

—Pipe Runner—

Missile

7 Likes

Advance Wars units in FE would be a dream come true for me :star_struck:

1 Like

You know what, guys. Recently I have been thinking about stop working in all of these assets and also taking down everything I did it together with me.
Sometimes life it’s not so kind, and some people only make it worse to go through.

Some spoilers of what I have been doing lately.

MagicMagic
Magic
Magic

Edit1: There are tonsof animations, tilesets, portraits in my to do list. However they are far from done.

I wish the best to you all for now.

5 Likes

Axe
Magic

5 Likes

Magic

3 Likes

One of the animations here was removed due to being explicit in nature (nudity within a sexual context)

Perhaps this isn’t clear enough, we’ll address it at a later point.

1 Like

Hi Dancer.

I do understand the reason of deleting the sprite since it really looks like she is nude. Thought I think it would be fair just to explain I always try my best to censor everything that may break the rules.
With this in mind I tried to censor her with the same method used in Ghost In The Shell in Motoko’s Suit, which it is a suit working as a second skin where her body shapes are visible, but any sexual features are censored.

However I won’t protest or go against the Staff’s will since it’s completely understandable why she got removed.

But I can’t stop to notice that this is the second time you have removed something of mine. First time being when I uploaded Portraits to the Repository with the original author’s permission. But I feel this remove seems retaliatory in nature. I do hope you are not targeting because of what happened in the repo or any other past interactions, it wasn’t or is my intention.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Lol
I removed your post in the repo because we had no proof it was free to use and refreshed it once said proof was provided.

Additionally, your post was flagged twice for that exact reason.

1 Like

MagicMagicMonsterMagic

6 Likes

Where can I download these?

1 Like

I upload all of them in the Ultimate Graphics Repository.
I still didn’t upload these there, though. I like to wait a little longer so I can finish more sprites.

MagicMagicMonsterMagic

4 Likes

I waited 2 weeks and Dark would not upload the data, so I generated it myself from gifs.
I don’t know if it should be in REPO.
I will leave the data for now, so please feel free to use it at your own risk.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1032732125604102275/Lilia.7z
I fixed the motion during magic chanting as it was a little strange.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830486493293183048/1032946107564703744/Lilia.7z

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m taking long than anticipated.

Also: I really liked the version you did, it has a nice loop animation that is kind of interesting :smirk:

1 Like

Hi. I bring another update. This time with a lot of content. Several Battle Animations, including Shantae and Metal Slug. I also re-worked the Squire Animation and created a generic version where you can modify the shield to create ‘‘skins’’.

All animations will be uploaded here during this week. (Likely to be Thursday or Friday)

However, I will wait to upload them to the Repository because there are tons of stuff to finish.

---If you are interested in what I'm working on---

Animations

SwordUnarmed

—Sweden Skin—
SwordUnarmed

—No Shield—
Unarmed

—The other battle animations—

—Wingy Archer—
BowBowUnarmed

—Vehicles— (Unarmed only)
UnarmedUnarmed
UnarmedUnarmed
UnarmedUnarmed
UnarmedUnarmed
UnarmedUnarmedUnarmedUnarmedUnarmedUnarmed

—Queen Bee—
Magic

—Unholy Outhouse—
Magic

—First Baby—
Magic

—Big Snail—
Magic

8 Likes

Can I ask why you felt that it was appropriate to post no fewer than five animations (Fairy, Mermaid, both tree girls, and whatever that “holy” thing is) with what are obviously exposed breasts?

6 Likes