Let's Play Fire Emblem: Super Thracia 776 (Kaizo FE Hack!)

You know, maybe the Lopto Church doesn’t kidnap commoner children to sacrifice them, but rather to just give them magic powers, teach them how to wield weapons, fly shadow pegasi and use enormous one-shot axes because they feel sorry for them and wish to stop the oppression of commoners by the nobles.

Which leads me to believe that in this hack Leif and, by extension, Seliph and even his father Sigurd are the real villains who try to preserve the social status quo by keeping commoners poor and helpless (and without magic - which explains the Magi Squad’s forming and involvement) so that they and their bloodlines can continue to rule over them unopposed as demigods with their Holy Weapons.

#Arviswasrightallalong #Juliusdidnothingwrong #DownwithNaga

Oh, and all those zombified characters you’ve met along the way leads me to believe that there’s a zombie apocalypse going on at the same time in Jugdral. Sheesh, how deep this plot can get?!

Hey… Wait a minute, Alondite doesn’t give +5 defense??? Nevermind, worst hack ever, 0 immersion, burn it to the ground.
</s>

So, on a more serious note, are you going to be posting route A here as well?

1 Like

Yeah I’m doing the A-route next. Here’s the B-route wrap-up:

Chapter 17B: Is It The Dawn Brigade?
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=154935

Chapter 16A: Your new name is “Mid-boss”
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=154951

I apologize if “waste as much time as possible” is getting to be a theme with Super Thracia but “waste as much time as possible” is getting to be a theme with Super Thracia. Don’t worry though, 17A will be fun.

Chapter 17A: Alternate Universes
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=154977

Yes, the Black Knight is suddenly unrecruitable on this route. I don’t know either.

I guess someone must’ve used the Valkyrie staff on Sara or something, or maybe the zombified versions you fought before were clones. Neither would be too far-fetched for this hack, honestly.

Also, at this rate, they should call it Fire Emblem: 776 References, lol. Just imagine the Black Knight with 7 Alondites while surrounded by a rainbow due to triggering Astra, Luna, Sol, Sol, Wrath, Nihil, Eclipse, Adept, Vantage, Duel and Aegis at the same time while running at Mach 2 speed because of those 10 Movement Stars. Scary stuff.

Oh, and then there’s Ashnard. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, especially considering the measly 6 skills and not even sporting a single Gurgurant. What, did he forget it in the castle’s treasury?

Do you grow units that have “ダインのたて”(Dain’s shield) skills?
Caeda and other flying units can learn this skill when using “マスタープルフ”(Master Seal) at Lv35.

The second half of this game will be difficult without this skill.
if you use this skill, you will not be attacked by enemies, so I think it will be useful for the later difficult stages.
This behavior may be a bug, so there is no problem if you intentionally limit it.

I know about that skill. I was wondering if it was a bug. I’ll find some solution I’m sure.

Would you happen to know if I’m playing the latest version? I’ve seen videos where the max level is 50.
I also don’t know how to get to chapter 24x ^^;

EDIT: And I’d hate to ask you too many questions but since you seem knowledgable about Super Thracia, do you know if something interesting happens if you try to enter Chapter 8x with Dagda, Tanya, Halvan, Orsin or Marty having died before Chapter 3?

The reason I think it’s a bug is because some users are playing with it restricted as a bug.

超ファイアーエムブレム しばる 1章
禁止→クイックセーブ、成長吟味、ダインの盾バグ

He writes that he has cleared this limit once.
However, he seems to have quit video posting.

I don’t know how to get to 24x.
It seems to be able to go by using a cheat.
Conversely, I think that this chapter cannot be reached without using cheats.
I don’t know if this is a bug or a specification.

The gacha might be pure masochism and hatred felt towards it, but how in the fuck did this hack predict Narcian using axes in that one game no one must talk about outside its pithole and only be replied to with gacha bad?

2 Likes

It’s called a coincidence, my friend.

That, or the maker of this hack is some sort of enlightened being who gets glimpses of the worst parts of the future and subsequently decided to use all that information to create this.

Doesn’t Heroes make any character use any weapon for the sake of adding another gacha?

Narcian wasn’t even using an axe, its type is sword so I dunno

But developers love stealing fan ideas when they don’t have any, see: Second Seals from FE Girls popping into Awakening

Chapter 18: It Should Have Ended Here
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=154993

But it obviously isn’t over quite yet.

Also, here’s a little bonus. This isn’t FE related at all, but a long time ago I did a mini-LP of another game on Markyjoe’s forum. That forum is now gone, but I still had the text and the images are still online, so I re-uploaded it here: https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=154976 So check it out if you’re interested in another medieval strategy game!

3 Likes

Chapters 19, 20, 21, 21x: Fast-Forward
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=155045

Pretty much just trying to wrap this up soon, so it’s time for the screenshot equivalent of playing a video clip at double speed.

1 Like

ch19.
In the original, Leif made a reckless Alster progression plan, resulting in the sacrifice of Dorias.
August says he will be sacrificed, but Dorias refusing , and he will take the role of die.
However, this mod sacrifices both Dorias and August.
Therefore, Asbel becomes Tactician.

In the original, Leif will fight for the release of Alster, but in this mod, Leif will be a battle with Thracia.

From the perspective of Thracia residents, Leif is an invader and is hated by the residents of village.
Therefore, they can only get terrible items.

1 Like

Oh that’s pretty interesting. I had been wondering about some of the plot changes considering everything involving the endgame.

Maybe someone will make a translation patch for this, someday.

I’d love to learn about the Loptyrian Super-Arden cloning project. Or why Leif had to fight a horde of superpowered children.

1 Like

Probably, Children appearing as enemies are the same as “Feral One”(なりそこない) in FE9 “Path of Radiance”.
Izuka comes out with ch24x.
However, this chapter cannot go because of bugs.

1 Like

Chapters 22 and 23: FIN
https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=155090

One more update will follow and then the LP will be considered concluded.

1 Like

Ch23
Not Garnef, but Galle priest.
Galle priest is the person who created the Lopto empire hundreds of years ago.
Galle priest traveled to the Akanea continent and gained a mysterious power by drinking the blood of a dragon.
After that, He returned to the Yggdral continent and created the Lopto and ruled the continent.

This chapter is based on the meme that August’s identity is probably the Galle priest.

The scenarios in this chapter have their own interpretations and are interesting, so it is recommended that you translate them.

2 Likes