l95spoilingfates salt

Another day, another silly stunt in response to silliness. But hey, it gets them talking in the staff section and that’s the only section that really matters over there.

@ghast is on the job tho, he’s the hero SF really needs.

1 Like

Anankos, that’s Kamui’s daddy ^.^

2 Likes

ERMAGERD now I have literally no reason to play fates I was kinda curious who that dragon was but kthnx @L95 saving me some money in the long-run.

But actually #feifsalt

Ya, he’s a water dragon that can see the future (kinda like Ninian, I guess) saw his degeneration and a bunch of bullshit ensues of him making prep so he can be killed in the future.

Oh, and the dark dragon of Nohr and the light dragon of Hoshido are both Anankos.

What else…

Azura and Kamui are cousins lol

2 Likes

@L95

Pretty much applies perfectly.

So that explains why they both have bare feet!

And lmao the salt’s not irrelevant anymore.

1 Like

So much salt we can spell the word “cocaine” with it.

2 Likes

Oh, you guys know Mikoto dies right

Oh, Gunter does too

And Crimson

and Suzukaze

and Izana

Ryoma gets a full CG scene for him stabbing himself in the guts, killing himself

Xander kills Elise

3 Likes

One time I got flagged on serenes for spamming when I replied to a post. #MOARSALT

GG L95, GG

I actually do think it’s kinda cool supports in Nohr route kinda foreshadow what would happen on the Hoshido route though.
(Xander/Elise talks about peace, and Elise uses the exact phrase that are also her dying words on Hoshido route)

3 Likes

But if you talk about the third route you’ll turn into foam, right?

2 Likes

Yes

Unless we’re in Touma already
actually, that deaths post, some of those deaths are 3rd route.

Oh, also, Gunter pulls a TLP Siegfried

Gunter revived as the final boss confirmed!?

2 Likes

Not quite the final boss, but yeah.

3 Likes

My self-insert was fates’s best plot twist. Suck on that, fanboys.

2 Likes

Yeah, Gunter vanishes earlygame before the route choice, and you never see him again in Hoshido, he’s recovered in Nohr and the 3rd route, but in 3rd route he’s fucking with you the entire time. (He kills Crimson, who I mentioned earler)

IDK all the details on him in Nohr route though.

Though 3rd route spoils it, you’re very obviously locked out of supports with him.

EDIT:
Oh, can’t believe I forgot

Garon’s pulling a Vigarde, he’s dead, the current Garon is… a… thing…

1 Like

Fun fact, Gunter’s voice actor (rest in peace) is also the voice actor for 3rd Route’s final boss. Over at where I lurk after our leaker got to where Gunter comes back, we collectively spent about a half-hour believing that Gunter was the final boss and being SUPER hyped about it.

2 Likes

And what’s better, that’s the pushed pairing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the salt, homie.

1 Like

On this forum (OTF), no gives a damn about spoilers.

I can dig.

OTF, our high sodium diet may promote early heart disease.

Not sure how I feel about that.